Girls' Generation

R

Resi12

The second clip wasn't so bad but... ugh really? What in the world was the point of that. Didn't help that the MC kept yelling Girls' Generation to no applause. What the fuck SM?

Positives though. They looked amazing, I mean really beautiful and Hyoyeon was bringing it but that was some lame club. I've seen busier in my local city on a Monday.

He / Him
Haha, I wanna party with Hyo and Sooyoung they look like they'd have a lot of fun!

The other girls were totally awkward though.

Well that was pretty embarrassing. The entire room was DEAD. Hyo can get it though.

Why is SM making them do this shit?

Loving these fierce managers

6813710529_58be701e28_b.jpg

I want a gif of the bit where they shout "Girls bring da boys out" with the text "GIRLS BRING DA BEES OUT!" and loads of bees appear. Like that oprah gif haha.

Or maybe I just need to go to bed.

The girl is receiving so much love right now!!!! Aside from Simon Curtis, Taylor swift has stated she likes hyoyeon. Katy Perry stated she likes the girls. Avril just blogged about the girls, as well as Perez Hilton!!!!! Woohoooo!!!! The girls are slowly winning over hollywood stars

Perez Hilton, yes he did wrote about the girls and recommend The Boys

http://perezhilton.com/search/snsd#.Ty1zWKxQiH8

He / Him
Ummm the Taylor thing was going around in Nov last year... And I don't recall seeing a real source for it then...

What are the chances that GG will release their album in Europe next and promote it?

Imagine them on Daybreak or Chatty Man!

Shockbox said:
What are the chances that GG will release their album in Europe next and promote it?

Imagine them on Daybreak or Chatty Man!

I would love to see them on Britain's Got Talent! Imagine if they performed The Boys remix like they did on David Letterman! Instant success.

Think about it.

When has a new artist that isn't on Syco ever been on XFactor or BGT? Never.

It is always established acts that perform on these shows. Why have an unknown Korean girl band when he could easily get a big name in that will draw in viewing numbers.

Resi12 said:
Al3xSaid3 said:
They had Shrek the flipping musical last year. Anything is possible.

Only because Amanda was Princess Fiona though, right?

Ooh yeah I forgot about that! My bad. But still if Simon saw the Letterman performance he would definitely have them on his show.