Give Your Heart a Rate: The Demi Lovato Discography Rate

56cad3be39cfd.jpg

Welcome to the Demi Lovato rate!.

Singer and actress Demi Lovato started her show business career at the age of 10 when she became a series regular on the children's television show Barney & Friends. Lovato also guest starred on television dramas Just Jordan (2007) and Prison Break (2006). In 2007, Demi Lovato began working with the Disney Channel. First she got a part on a short television show called As The Bell Rings. Her role on that ended, however, when Lovato was cast as Mitchie Torres in the starring role of the Disney Channel movie Camp Rock. While filming Camp Rock, Demi Lovato began also recording three songs with the pop group the Jonas Brothers for the film's soundtrack.

Demi Lovato was the star of her own Disney Channel television show called Sonny with a Chance from 2009 until 2011. Since then she has gone on to release 5 studio albums as well as some great collaborations. Here we rate Demi’s discography. It’s simple, Rate every song from 0 to 10. Choose one song to give 11 points to. Commentary is optional but welcomed. Seeing as this is the Demi Lovato rate, I haven’t included all of the Soundtrack material but if enough people want a certain song included I will see!.

SO NOW FOR THE ALBUMS!

Don’t Forget (2008)

Don-t-Forget-Official-Album-Cover-dont-forget-demi-lovato-album-14870849-800-800.jpg

1. La La Land
2. Get Back
3. Trainwreck
4. Party
5. On The Line
6. Don't Forget
7. Gonna Get Caught
8. Two Worlds Collide
9. The Middle
10. Until You're Mine
11. Believe In Me
12. Back Around
13. Behind Enemy Lines

Here We Go Again (2009)

demi-lovato-here-we-go-again-album-cover.jpg

1. Here We Go Again
2. Solo
3. U Got Nothin' On Me
4. Falling Over Me
5. Quiet
6. Catch Me
7. Every Time You Lie
8. Got Dynamite
9. Stop The World
10. World Of Chances
11. Remember December
12. Everything You're Not
13. Gift Of A Friend
14. So Far So Great

Unbroken (2011)

demi-lovato-album-cover.jpg

1. All Night Long
2. Who's That Boy
3. You're My Only Shorty
4. Together
5. Lightweight
6. Unbroken
7. Fix A Heart
8. Hold Up
9. Mistake
10. Give Your Heart A Break
11. Skyscraper
12. In Real Life
13. My Love Is Like A Star
14. For The Love Of A Daughter
15. Aftershock
16. Yes I Am

Demi (2013)

demi-lovato-album-cover-art-2013-400x400.jpg

1. Heart Attack
2. Made In The USA
3. Without The Love
4. Neon Lights
5. Two Pieces
6. Nightingale
7. In Case
8. Really Don't Care
9. Fire Starter
10. Something That We're Not
11. Never Been Hurt
12. Shouldn't Come Back
13. Warrior
14. I Hate You, Don’t Leave Me

Confident (2015)

gallery_music-demi-lovato-confident-album-cover.jpg

1. Confident
2. Cool For The Summer
3. Old Ways
4. For You
5. Stone Cold
6. Kingdom Come
7. Waitin For You
8. Wildfire
9. Lionheart
10. Yes
11. Father
12. Stars
13. Mr Hughes

Bonus/Extra/Optional

demi-lovato-in-cool-for-the-summer-single-cover-_1.jpg

1. Heart By Heart
2. This Is Me
3.. Up (Olly Murs featuring Demi Lovato)
4. Somebody To You ( The Vamps featuring Demi Lovato)
5. Irresistible (Fall Out Boy featuring Demi Lovato)

I haven't included links but the songs are all readily available on Youtube and if anyone wants to make a Spotify playlist feel free. Voting closes Monday the 21st of March. Happy Voting!.

Last edited:
It will be between Give Your Heart a Break, Heart Attack and Cool for the Summer for the top spot. World of Chances and Catch Me will probably be the highest rated non-released singles.

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
I'm almost tempted considering she somehow got my 11 in the winners rate, but I have so many other rates I've committed to. We'll see.

he/him
I'm almost tempted considering she somehow got my 11 in the winners rate, but I have so many other rates I've committed to. We'll see.

I honestly think it's worth it for the early albums this time (unlike Hilary). You are bound to find several gems, because her sound back then aligns itself to what you'd like, I think anyway. Just go in with open mind like you always do and you'll be fine.

Let me tag @Jonathan27 and @RainOnFire right now because I want to form Team Here We Go Again. #CliqueInForce

he/him
Also I'd like to at least request that the following be included in the rate and hope there's some people that will back me up:

Let It Go
My, Myself, and Time
Work Of Art
Can't Back Down

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
I honestly think it's worth it for the early albums this time (unlike Hilary). You are bound to find several gems, because her sound back then aligns itself to what you'd like, I think anyway. Just go in with open mind like you always do and you'll be fine.

I'm sure I would find some stuff to like, I'm just not sure if I'll have time. As it's probably become apparent to you, I put a lot of time into rates (like.... way too much).

he/him
I'm sure I would find some stuff to like, I'm just not sure if I'll have time. As it's probably become apparent to you, I put a lot of time into rates (like.... way too much).

Okay, so having a fun listen-and-rate-as-we-go session on Dubtrack is out of the question then?