Gladiators Reboot (BBC)

He/him
Even after the event? Weird.
Well, yes. They're never not acting. It's all a show. They're playing characters the whole time. Even in the locker room bits, which are entirely scripted and rehearsed. I don't understand how it's weird that they maintain their character. Her doing that is no different to the villain guys who maintain that character after an event.

The only real and natural parts are when they come out of character to genuinely celebrate how well a contestant did, or to make sure they're ok, like what happened with Sabre and Betty last night.

Just watched s2, ep 1 of the original and Falcon got her arse handed to her twice on Tilt. Think I’m gonna enjoy this season (thank you @Holly Something for the reminder).
Falcon was always a bit of a crap Gladiator to be fair. And forgettable. I loved when they introduced new Gladiators though and you had ones like Nightshade who just felt so fresh and exciting.
Falcon was my favourite !! She did get better as the series went on and seems like nobody ever had bad word to say about her , RIP falcon .

Falcon was my favourite !! She did get better as the series went on and seems like nobody ever had bad word to say about her , RIP falcon .
Oh totally, she was lovely and I always enjoyed her style. I meant I’m going to enjoy the rewatch as I obviously can’t remember a thing about this season other than… Jet and Scorpio were great at the wall, Saracen, Cobra and Trojan could choke me and I wouldn’t complain, and Lightning was the boss at pretty much everything!

The episode slightly irked me tonight.

Surely one of the losing heat contestants should have been brought in as a replacement, instead of a fresh person, who didn't really deserve it. For him to then win, just didn't sit right with me.

Also weird that the Duel positions were switched.