Gladiators Reboot (BBC)

I’m surprised it’s taken this long to commission another series, but good news regardless.

I do think there will be some casualties Gladiators-wise before the new series starts, but I’m excited for new games. A few tweaks of the existing games and dumping of Barney (sorry) would also not be a bad thing.

I think they’d miss a trick not doing a Christmas special too.

I’m surprised it’s taken this long to commission another series, but good news regardless.

I do think there will be some casualties Gladiators-wise before the new series starts, but I’m excited for new games. A few tweaks of the existing games and dumping of Barney (sorry) would also not be a bad thing.

I think they’d miss a trick not doing a Christmas special too.
I am very surprised they haven't done a celebrity one already. So many z listers (you know the ones that end up on reality shows) would so sign up.

I love the costumes! (More than the originals!)
I don't have an issue with them as such more that you can't see their tiny logos (which should either be made bigger or should be more of a design on the costume as per the originals) plus that a couple of them look the same. It would be cool to have each Gladiator with their own unique set of colours.

I hope they get rid of Barney Walsh and bring in a female co-host for series 2. Barney is a total atmosphere vacuum.

BBC’s primetime schedule at the minute:

Pointless Celebrities - hosted by 2 men
The Wheel - hosted by a man
The Weakest Link - hosted by a man
Gladiators - hosted by 2 men

EOBNwm-W4AExhyU.jpg

He/Him
I hope they get rid of Barney Walsh and bring in a female co-host for series 2. Barney is a total atmosphere vacuum.

BBC’s primetime schedule at the minute:

Pointless Celebrities - hosted by 2 men
The Wheel - hosted by a man
The Weakest Link - hosted by a man
Gladiators - hosted by 2 men

EOBNwm-W4AExhyU.jpg
John Fashanu wasn’t much better. He just said ‘Awooga’ occasionally to distract people.

I would get rid of Bradley actually and have him replaced by a woman. Not sure who. Everyone always says Alex Scott or Jet but I’d rather someone a bit less obvious.

Finlay threw those final two events surely? There's no way you just accidentally fall off the wall then run off the bridge...

Better night for the Glads as well. Legend surely the breakout star of the season. That whole bit after Edge was worth another BAFTA. First Gauntlet was the best the women have done, although I'd have rather seen Powerball over Collision as the second team event.

Happy with the winners after two great Eliminators, though had a soft spot for Bronte. A great series of TV I really loved.

Am I imagining it or in the old series we're the Glads come out by the course for the Eliminator in the Final?