Nitro - 22
Legend - 20
Apollo - 20
Steel - 20
Giant - 19
Phantom - 16
Viper - 14
Bionic - 10

This is really interesting. I am doing some work related to the show and when it came to the Gladiator profiles I didn't recall ever seeing Comet, so to see she was only featured 3 times makes sense. It's quite a bg difference between her features and Athena's. I wonder why she was so underused? And Bionic made a decent impression despite featuring the least - probably because he's quite cute!

He/Him
This is really interesting. I am doing some work related to the show and when it came to the Gladiator profiles I didn't recall ever seeing Comet, so to see she was only featured 3 times makes sense. It's quite a bg difference between her features and Athena's. I wonder why she was so underused? And Bionic made a decent impression despite featuring the least - probably because he's quite cute!
It’s because she got injured badly very early on.

Was Battle bridge ever played? I am looking at the Programme from the Sheffield Arena shoots last year and it mentions a round called Battle Bridge but I don't recall seeing this game:

Description:
In Battle Bridge, Contender and Gladiator go face-to-face on the perilous suspension bridge in a battle of brute strength. Holding onto the same pole, they attempt to push each other off the structure. Contenders win 10 points for pushing the Gladiator off the bridge and 5 points if after 30 seconds they are still standing.

No, Battle Bridge was never played at all during the series. It happened in the original 90s series too when a game was created and tested but was never used (ie. Cyclotron).

He/Him
No, Battle Bridge was never played at all during the series. It happened in the original 90s series too when a game was created and tested but was never used (ie. Cyclotron).
It sounds good. It was strange they had the bridge built for it only to be used for Collision.

And the great thing about Pendulem and Skytrak is that there were very little, if any, injuries (we won't talk about Australia). We know Sheffield can accommodate the original Pendulem (just not the safety net) so with a few tweaks, I'm sure it could be done.

He/Him
And the great thing about Pendulem and Skytrak is that there were very little, if any, injuries (we won't talk about Australia). We know Sheffield can accommodate the original Pendulem (just not the safety net) so with a few tweaks, I'm sure it could be done.
What happened in Australia?

What happened in Australia?
There was an incident during series 3, Fury caught her girl on Skytrak early, and for some reason, halted on the crossover, the other contender then ran into her, meaning she got caught and had to re-run. I think Fury injured her hand.

Really odd considering it never happened in the UK, yet the third/fourth time they play it in Australia, that happened.

Thanks for that. That music seems wrong. Wasn’t that used for UK Tilt?
Yes, Australia axed Tilt during the second series, and Skytrak was introduced in the third and took on Tilts theme

Interestingly, the third season also debuts Joust, which uses an extended version of the Pole-Axe theme, and also uses the UK redesigned sky bikes.