Glass Animals | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Glass Animals

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by A&E, Feb 26, 2014.

1. "Heat Waves" also repeaked at No. 1 on the ARIA Singles Chart.

2. Having grown up at a time when Australia lagged 12-18 months behind US pop culture, it feels strangely satisfying for the situation to now be reversed with Heat Waves.

3. But

Mikal likes this.
  4. “But how does this song even go?” - the Beyoncé thread.

5. Good for them!

MusicLover1994 and nooniebao like this.
  6. Scream! Of all songs to select.

Blond and MusicLover1994 like this.
  7. The one user trying to dunk on Glass Animals as if they haven't worked their asses off for 12 years to even see a hint of mainstream success AND it wasn't even something they were chasing. They're so deserving!

8. Nn this honestly baffled me, it's impossible to escape this song I hear it everywhere. Not that I'm complaining though, it's a good song so good for them!

MeganTu, Joe. and Bobbyrae like this.
  9. Some people just struggle to grasp that just because something is not popular amongst their demographic does not mean it’s not popular. Like being out of touch is not really a flex they think it is.

10. I’ve seen Glass Animals live in 2013 and check their new atuff ever since but every time the song reached new accolades I played it to see how it goes, with it only registering after my gym radio started playing if a few months ago. If you don’t listen to the radio, go out in gp bars or have no TikTok you can easily escape big songs.

But yeah this is the biggest song of the last few years along with Blinding Lights.

nooniebao likes this.

elektroxx and tea like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

All these records they're breaking.......masterclass.

elektroxx, D.Jay and mindtrappa like this.
  13. Beyond proud of them.

elektroxx and D.Jay like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.