Glastonbury 2009 Line-Up Announced | The Popjustice Forum

Glastonbury 2009 Line-Up Announced

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, May 25, 2009.

1. Lily Allen, Lady GaGa and The Ting Tings on the same day?! Bugger, I knew I should've got tickets!

2. I was half expecting either Kylie or Madonna to put in an appearance.

3. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Do they sell the tickets then release the lineup? How funny if it was three days of Yoko Ono. (I'd actually love that)

4. Fucking hell, that line up is actually brilliant!

5. Im going, not impressed by the line up.. didnt think it could get any worse than last year. At least there are other things to do.

6. It's all about the REading festival this year!! :D WAY better line-up!!

7. That lineup was just an Aloud away from being must see. Good quality, though.

8. I like the idea of people performing more than once in different settings. If I had tickets I'd be off to see Mraz thrice, VV thrice, Maximo twice....

9. The Sunday line up is excellent.

I'm not going, but I hope everyone who does goes and watches THE PRODIGY has a great time.

10. Do you realise this quote was published in TheLondonPaper this evening? Made it to page 3 I think.

11. thelondonpaper is quoting the PJ forums now?

12. No, but im very proud.

13. In no way could you call that a terrible line-up. There's something for almost everyone, even people who like really shit music. Yay for them!

Nice of them to get Gabriella Cilmi's name wrong, unless Gabrielle is one of those drag impersonators.

14. If Radiohead, Paul McCartney, My Bloody Valentine, Pixies and Faith no More were playing i could just about deal with it. Also theres alot of clashes for me, hate it when i skim for bands to watch and they all playin at same time.

15. Then it's ironic that your apathy should be quoted in an article about a primitive line-up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.