Glastonbury | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Glastonbury

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Kyle., Mar 12, 2020.

1. Very jealous of everyone going to Glastonbury. Enjoy!

ModeRed and Blond like this.
  2. Super excited for this weekend, so many of my faves performing. I'll be pretending I'm there.

Does BBC record/stream most of the main sets? Keen to see Charli and Confidence Man.

ModeRed and backstreetjoe like this.
  3. Will Sugababes on the Avalon stage be broadcast live tonight on iPlayer, does anyone know?

4. Apparently not filmed at all

5. Aaaah nooooo

ModeRed likes this.
  6. I'm watching from home around other bits of life admin this weekend. Just watched Sam Fenders set and he remains one of the best artists this country has.

Torn between watching Billie and Foals tonight but I think seeing thousands of people screaming the lyrics to Happier Than Ever is too good to miss.

IEngineered and pdf like this.
  7. pdf

pdf

not sure that st. vincent totally works in such a large outdoor setting

SuperNerd and SlowBurn like this.
  8. Watching Confidence Man on Iplayer now. They're smashing it.

c_0_r_3_y and BubblegumBoy like this.
  9. pdf

pdf

they reallly know how to work a stage and an audience

backstreetjoe likes this.
  10. The crowd didn’t seem MASSIVE either… which was weird.

I think it was the same set as Hoopla but I still got my life from my sofa! The charisma of it all

Island, BubblegumBoy, pdf and 2 others like this.
  11. I’d just bought a pint when Billie Eilish did the “get low” bit last week in Birmingham and was raging that I’d be spilling £7 worth of booze in the middle of the month.

12. Billie Eilish slayed last night. Sam Fender and Foals were great too.

Were TLC miming?

blaze_dave likes this.
  13. There's a lot of vocal track and singing tech to support any live vocal they do, but it's pretty standard for legacy gals like this. It wasn't a half arsed show in the slightest – they served dancers and band and bops.

14. Great backing track, beautiful backing track

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

TLC’s band sounded incredible. Wolf Alice and Sam Fender seemed great from the bits I’ve seen, but Billie’s show was incredible - what a production.

ModeRed and Sam like this.
  16. Sam

Sam

LILY FUCKING ALLEN

Blue6010, GRMusic, Verandi and 7 others like this.
  17. Lily getting the reception she got warmed my heart, finally ascending to national treasure status, we love to see it.

Blue6010, Purple, JonBcn and 7 others like this.
  18. Olivia Rodrigo did a bloody good job!

19. First Aid Kit had the best vocals of anything I’ve watched on the iplayer so far. Enjoyed Roisin Murphy set too

20. Diana Ross sounds like shit but I’m living

Sam, lob0to and SuperNerd like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.