Glee | Page 119 | The Popjustice Forum

Glee

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mvnl, May 3, 2009.

1. They could devote the next series to Rachel's trials and tribulations to get to Broadway. That way, she could stay at the school, be a part of the Glee club, yet still show some form of character progression.

2. Slightly off topic but I really need help!
    How the hell do you guys organize Glee in your iTunes? Mine is a mess.

3. I think you misunderstand the show a bit.

4. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

The season teaser is dumb but I am SO EXCITED.

5. Well it's supposed to be 'Glee Cast' as the artist for the all recordings, but I hate that so I normally just put the character names and change the sort artist to 'Glee Cast' so they're all grouped together. For songs with more than two characters, I just put the team name (EG New Directions, The Warblers, etc).

6. Mine is just listed as Glee for the artist. Songs are sorted into Season One and Season Two, and listed in chronological order.

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

My songs are all in their released albums, either by 'Glee Cast' or 'The Warblers'.
    Songs that have not been released on CD (and there are a lot of them) are sorted by season.

8. Non-album songs for me are in the format:

Song Name (Glee Cast Version) - Single

9. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

11. I am unbelievably excited for the new season! I'm also happy to see a certain someone turn up in episode one, yes!!

12. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'm excited for this. Shame it will cease to be relevant in the UK though, but I downloaded the new songs and they're a pretty good selection. Looking forward to seeing this later.

14. They are so stupid. They will make no money from the UK singles sales now.

15. I thought this episode was much better than the premiere of last season! It seemed much more cohesive overall, even though Quinn's transformation didn't seem to be explored very well. I just hope they develop all the new characters naturally, and not so off and on like last season.

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Oh, this annoyed me.

As much as it was nice to be back at McKinley, and there were some killer one-liners in this episode, the whole thing felt so rushed. Sam got a Sabrina The Teenage Witch-style explanation for his absence when he deserved so much more than that, Lauren had a brief cameo, Sue did a complete u-turn regarding her opinion of the Glee club (which was completely unbelievable given what they did for her sister last year), Blaine changed schools on a whim, and without seemingly any problems whatsoever, and then turned up dressed like a total dork and went down six sexy points as a result. The line at the start explaining who were seniors and who weren’t was SO obvious. But I do like the way Rachel and Kurt have teamed up. Their friendship seems very genuine now they have a common goal.

All these plot points could have been explored over 3 or 4 episodes, intertwined with the whole ‘story of the week’ thing they have going on, but instead it felt like I was watching an extended ‘here’s what you missed on Glee’ recap. I really want this series to be as good as the first one was, especially after the patchiness of season two, but if they’re skimming over such important details in episode one I’m not going to get my hopes up.

Thank goodness for Brittany and Santana:

“I have pepperoni in my bra.” “Those are your nipples.”

17. I thought it was boring. SO SICK of Sue, Will/Emma and Blaine's disgustingly hairy face.

18. I think I'll watch this UK pace on Thursdays. As long as Kurt is no longer the second coming of Jesus Christ to the writers/Ryan Murphy, I think I'll enjoy it so much more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.