Glee | Page 122 | The Popjustice Forum

Glee

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mvnl, May 3, 2009.

1. Solos for Rachel, Kurt and Blaine in the first two episodes, I think I see a pattern forming...

2. I absolutely detest Kurt as a character. He is beyond terrible. The whiny thing he's going on is just not cutting it.

3. I should add that it does seem in better shape - creatively and musically - than last season. They seem to know where they're going.

I didn't mind the show tunes this week, and the lack of a big musical number, it was kind of refreshing.

4. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I think this might be the way forward. All show tunes one week, all pop songs another, and less of them.

Sadly Kurt was back to being very annoying, after being somewhat likeable in episode one. Someone needs to tell him, preferably in the style of Dr Evil, to take it down a notch.

5. The song list for next week is out, as are a few reviews. This is shaping up to be a great episode!

6. I thought it was a pretty decent episode (bar any scene with Kurt). The plot with Shelby/Quinn/Puck was pretty well done. Bearing in mind Quinn and Puck didn't share one scene together in S2 this is making up for it.

As for songs, I wasn't a fan. Somewhere was pretty decent but Kurt's song was hands down the worst song I've ever heard on Glee, EVER.

7. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Brittany (Beyonce's ex-back up dancer) sings an atrocious cover of Run The World next week.

8. You might have started that post with "Spoiler!" or given some warning.

9. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Oh sorry. The songs are out there, I just assumed people would know.

10. No problem!

11. Spoiler!!

Episode 5 features Kurt and Rachel losing their virginity.. not something I want to watch myself.

12. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Hopefully not with each other.

13. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

And also SPOILER

Mike gets his own song.

14. Wow, I really didn't think Kurt could get any more unlikable but it seems courtesy of episode 2 I have been proven wrong. If Blaine is better than him why would he stand in his way?

15. Could they just kill off Kurt already.

16. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

17. SBK

SBK

Surely that means Blaine and Finn lose theirs too... assuming Blaine wasn't being bummed raw by the Warblers before Kurt...

18. Finn's already lost his to Santana...

19. I really hope Naya's album is up tempo or I'll probably cry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.