Glee | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

Glee

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mvnl, May 3, 2009.

1. Still, what does Lea have that 99% of the people complaining about her don't? A career making TV shows with Ryan Murphy.

2. Racism?

3. 2 shows is hardly a career, she played the same annoying character in both. And we all (I hope) know how to treat colleagues with kindness and respect which is something she’s lacked for a long long time.

4. I hated Rachel since the 3rd/4th episode when she threw a hissy fit because Mr. Schue gave 'Tonight' to Tina to sing.

5. 3 is family as Dana Dawson sang, but in this case, the baby is literally the Third Reich.

livefrommelbs likes this.
  6. It’s hard to think what a career would look like for Lea Michelle going forward, she was barely “cancelled” but people finally got confirmation that she is in fact as dislikeable as everybody thought.

I don’t see her doing pop music anymore, not that anyone cares and the Broadway sail shipped a long time ago. She could do a podcast or if lucky even a talk show, but that’s about it.

7. Reality TV or Christmas TV movies?

Espeon likes this.
  8. She'll probably with Ryan do a show about a celebrity who is supposedly really nice. But turns out to be evil and loses everything.

She then has to work from the bottom up to get back her reputation and her career.

And she does. Not just in the show but in real life too.

Yeah that seems realistic to me.

POPGASM likes this.
  9. Why in the world would you just put that on the universe and on the internet for Ryan Murphy to find and read?! Delete this immediately.

kingbm and mi|kshake like this.
  10. Oh if he is reading this I want a cut for my idea.

How much do you get for selling your soul these days?

11. Gorgeous as expected. God, I really miss Naya.

12. Sam was the most fuckable out of Glee.

13. That was beautiful, so, so touching.

14. The last bit where Amber looks directly at the photo of Naya has broken my heart into a million pieces here on this day.

15. Yeah, that’s the bit that got me too.

A really beautiful performance from Amber, like we knew it would be, and a really nice choice of song too.

Espeon likes this.
  16. Did she drop Amber, and now goes by Riley?

17. I read that she goes by just Riley when it’s her music and Amber Riley for acting.

18. For anyone who’s interested, Amber Riley spoke about her friendship with Naya here in this interview. You could really tell their friendship was so genuine.

19. I couldn't sleep last night so was having a Glee moment. I always come back to this song and I still think it's one of the best things the show ever did.

20. I will keep the bops but I don't think I will ever watch an episode of this again.

Daniel_O, Jamie, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.