Goldfrapp - Head First | Page 128 | The Popjustice Forum

Goldfrapp - Head First

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by magictreehouse, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and best Goldfrapp video to boot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiqWf_5EYw0

and it has sequell..

2. Does anyone know why so much effort was put into this video/performance? It wasn't even a single or anything, was it just for... erm... fun, I guess? It's especially puzzling since Black Cherry was a single but no video was filmed.

3. So when's this greatest hits or collection thing coming out?? Mat Maitland of Big Active Design has already stated in an interview that he's been working on it. Plus it appeared on Tesco's (or somewhere like that) website.

Anymore more news??

4. moorje

moorje Guest

It's been rumoured for over a year now. I don't think anything is concrete yet. It's probably something EMI keep meaning to do but just haven't got around to it yet.

5. Can't wait to hear the new material, I love all the albums (well, all except Seventh Tree - didn't do anything for me, although I love Clowns and Some People).

My top 5 (very hard!)
    1 - Head First
    2 - Number 1
    3 - Utopia
    4 - Dreaming
    5 - Koko

6. 'Koko' is so damn good.

7. They are amazing live. I thought Alison was miming her voice was so good. She made me forget that Carling Academy is my least favourite venue in the world, she was so good.

8. As opposed to our visit to see them (well her) at the Usher Hall ... Easily the worst concert I've been to ... She was so out of it she couldn't even mime properly ... Can't remember the year but was the Supernature tour ...

It was so bad that I refused to go and see them when they toured Seventh Tree (one of my top,5 of all time) and came to Edinburgh ...

9. I'm putting this as my screensaver.

10. [​IMG]

You massive bunch of gays.

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Why is this different for everyone?

I get 'Goldfrapp is gay' followed by 'Goldfrapp is...tanbul...'

12. Googlism should clear things up.

"goldfrapp is a singer"
    "goldfrapp is quite the interesting"
    "goldfrapp is a startling collection of melancholy"
    "goldfrapp is about whatever we want it to be about"
    "goldfrapp is a hotel maid with a habit of spying on people having perverted sex in their room"

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Very interesting.
    Is Googlism meant to come up with nonsense or is it actually a serious functional site?

Oh wait...

Well clearly not!

14. Amazing.
    Also this: goldfrapp is a gorgeously eerie blend of sensual cabaret songs and electronic music like nothing else

I'll always describe them like this now.

15. Is there a general Goldfrapp discussion? I'll veer Googlism on topic.

"head first is designed to help you develop your astounding and untapped potential"
    "head first is a bittersweet ham finale"
    "head first is dangerous and can cause head"
    "head first is the fastest slide and also the most dangerous"
    "head first is dave grohl"

16. "goldfrapp is a duo made up of singer"

17. "head first is dangerous and can cause head"

Yes, please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.