Goldfrapp - Head First | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

Goldfrapp - Head First

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by magictreehouse, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love the video.

But I think the editing could have been better though.

2. kal

kal

Awesome video! It looks very 80s. Well done, production company.

3. Allison looks, what? 25? 27? Marvelous at whatever age.

4. Doesn't work for me..youtube it?

5. Great video! Love the colours. I do worry that it's come out a little late though. The single's out on Monday!

6. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I've decided I'm not buying a physical copy of the album yet. The lack of a limited or special edition as they've done for the last 2 is disappointing. Seventh Tree got a deluxe re-release down the line, I suspect this will too, so I'm going to wait. Sorry, Aliwill!

7. Just watching the video, I finally 'got' the song. That chorus is going to be in my head all day now.

8. My favorite Will cameo to date.

9. Aaargh, msn thing won't play for me. Anywhere else I can watch it?

10. *Waits for the inevitable "Alison Goldfrapp became a lesbian and started driving a truck" hoohah*

11. I like hershoulder-y Pat "Love Is A Battlefield" dance with the dancers and one shoulder poking out.

12. I can't even watch the video... I've tried it with Safari AND Firefox... neither of them work. The video shuts off after 2 seconds.

13. Like the video, it goes with the song well, and the purples and browns contrast beautifully, hopefully the single will start picking up steam now.

14. Welcome back, Rachel Stevens' So Good Gloves. You have been missed.

15. The video is nice. Alison looks great. The dancers are funny. Pretty good.

16. kal

kal

It only works in IE.

17. I watched it on Firefox earlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.