Goldfrapp - Head First | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Goldfrapp - Head First

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by magictreehouse, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I too am confused about the dancers. But frankly the eyeliner and gloves were enough to keep me interested. I am not at all shallow.

2. The video is brilliant. Actually made me enjoy the song more, which I haven't had much care for.

3. I think the video has a charm about it!

4. I strongly disagree. Allison could be given a half-dollar and still manage to look like the one-of-a-kind pop star she is.

5. amazing! to the point, nice colours, routine, what more do you want

6. slimane

slimane Guest

WHY THE HELL? Are radio snubbing "Rocket"?? It's pissing me off. I wish they'd playlist Gabriella Cilmi aswell while their at it.

7. Alison's on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross in a few weeks which should help promote the album.

8. I hope is interview and performance!

9. 3Xs

3Xs

I just realized the album title has a dirty double meaning!! Tehehe.

[/immaturity]

10. Well it's A-listed on Radio 2 if that's any consolation...

11. It finally just clicked. I love the video. Alison is such a babe.

12. whats the tracklisting for this single, which is out in 4 days?

when is the video coming out?

I do love it!!!!

13. www.goldfrapp.com updated with a short new video. I actually prefer it to the actual video, I feel like it nails the style a lot better (and Alison looks gorgeous with big hair).

14. she looks amazing!

15. It's floptastic

16. Great song. I dunno if it will flop but they've left it really late dropping the video and then like a week later the single.

17. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

1. Rocket
    2. Rocket (Tiësto Remix)
    3. Rocket (Richard X One Zero Remix)
    4. Rocket (Penguin Prison Remix)
    5. Rocket (Grum Remix)

18. For a second I thought #3 was a "RedOne" remix. I was like "Oh this should be interesting".

19. This will be lucky to hit the top 40 with minimal radio support and no multi-buy formats… hope the album will sell big, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.