Goldfrapp - Silver Eye (2017) | Page 148 | The Popjustice Forum

Goldfrapp - Silver Eye (2017)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nightclubbing, Aug 30, 2016.

1. A penis on the front of Head First, a vagina on the front of Felt Mountain. Your faves could never. Unless your fave was Tori Amos.

neinzedd, Andy French and Andrew.L like this.
  2. Are we all forgetting the giants cocks on Supernature's artwork?

[​IMG]

Island, Jwentz, Andy French and 11 others like this.
  3. I’d really love a new album.

4. To celebrate the ‘Seventh Tree’ vinyl re-release, ‘Happiness’ is up next in our rollout of HD music video re-grades from the Goldfrapp

5. Why have I only just found out it's an homage to this?! Bad fan.

6. Ohhhhhhh. That also explains this bizarre opening number from the Tony Awards years ago.

wodny likes this.
  7. I'm still gutted we never got a proper release of this:

8. New(?) rather HQ and rather great picture from the Seventh Tree era, from the Twitter account

[​IMG]

9. I think Alison looked completely stunning for the Seventh Tree shoot. That imagery is amazing.

10. When and if they decide to wrap things up permanently, they should release a large-format career-spanning art book. Seriously.

11. With a limited edition bonus CD of 'You Never Know (live)'.

12. I will personally go to her doorstep and blast a playlist consisting entirely of Head First tracks interspersed with their remix of Judas.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  13. But first they need to release at least one more album. Please.

14. A short film by Lisa uses Tigerman for its sountrack. Article and video are here.

Lupita, wodny and Glitterizer like this.
  15. More HQ pics, even though the photos were previously released.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A photoshoot!

Andy French, Lupita and AndrewX like this.
  16. That first one is stunning. I can't believe it's coming up to a year since the tour was cancelled (and depressingly waiting on the email to say it's being delayed by yet another year...)

17. I remember being really pleased at the full year pushback. The idea that it wouldn't happen then either didn't even enter my head.

Third time lucky, I guess.

smellycat likes this.
  18. Alison posted a picture on her Instagram stories today, saying she’s back in the studio. But it’s all very early stages, seemingly.

Still! New material is on the horizon. Hooray!

(To be honest - and I don’t know why, because Goldfrapp has never hinted at pulling the plug or anything, as far as I recall anyway - I was really quite surprised? But also very pleased, of course.)

19. Same. I guess I wouldn't have been surprised if they announced they were hanging everything up, so very nice to hear they're back in the studio -- assuming it is the two of them and not Alison working on some side project.

Mister_G and Shuey like this.
  20. Has Alison ever really done any major project without Will? They work so perfectly together.

Glitterizer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.