Goldilox - ‘Very Best’ (CANDICE, THIS IS MY STAGE!) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Goldilox - ‘Very Best’ (CANDICE, THIS IS MY STAGE!)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Lost Boy, May 1, 2017.

1. I’m in full stan mode too. Being independent seems to have made everything better for her. ‘Touch You...’ is phenomenal.

2. Dddd she's made finding her old music impossible .
    The "Alive" & "Next To You" videos just seem to be gone.

Decision is my favorite thing from this reiteration of her.

Lost Boy likes this.
    Island likes this.

4. Visual queen.

Island likes this.
  5. Does anyone have the My Name is Kay album?

6. New album next month!

Island and OspreyQueen like this.
    Island likes this.
  8. Okay she played some new songs and described the album on an Instagram live stream, its disco inspired and it sounds AMAZING. New album is called 'Very Best'. One of the songs has this dark deep house beat which just KILLS ME. I need it.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    Island likes this.
  9. Wow, she really beat the other girls to using a greatest hits inspired album title

10. The album cover better keep the same artwork pattern as the singles.

Lost Boy likes this.
  11. The new single ‘I Love You’ is out tomorrow and is SUPER disco, but very her. Incredible

12. I'm assuming everything since Michael's Song will be on the album?

@Lost Boy

13. Not sure at the moment... my instinct is telling me no with the art change, and her talking about this project being something different... but who knows! She played at least half a dozen songs on the live stream.

Here's the artwork by the way:

[​IMG]

enricll and Island like this.
  14. The artwork is... not good.

15. Dddd I love it. I'm imagining a video with the lights surrounding her spinning. It's the perfect aesthetic for the song.

Island likes this.
  16. WAIT at me being able to buy the song now. She’s a fucking goddess this is incredible.

17. The "goldlilox" is a little bit basic and its placement is a choice, but I love everything else.

18. The album is out on 7/31! Not a long wait at all. The single premiere is here.

If they decide to cut everything released pre-single, there's still enough to make another album out of if you combine it with the Skin EP

Video still
    [​IMG]

Island and Lost Boy like this.
  19. She's so very, very, very good.

This might be one of her very best songs. I cannot wait for the album.

Island and backstreetjoe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.