Good Evening America, I'm Chloe Sevigny. | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Good Evening America, I'm Chloe Sevigny.

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by Tommie, Feb 21, 2011.

1. 'Saskatchewanese Sulfur Water from Safeway'.

2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I had no idea there were new videos.

"When the crew finally arrives, appear gracious, but furious."

3. Lander, aaronhansome, Island and 2 others like this.
  4. "When Régime des Fleurs founders Alia Raza and Ezra Woods penned an ethereal poem for Sevigny, “Prayer to Saint Thérèse,” Gaubert was a logical choice to score the piece. Soon after, he recruited various musicians to create their own takes, the first of which, by Chromatics’ member Johnny Jewel, debuts here. With Sevigny’s evocative reading of the work over a heady soundscape courtesy of Jewel, it’s an otherworldly reprieve from the mad dash of the collections."

http://www.vogue.com/13398945/chloe-sevigny-michel-gaubert-regime-des-fleurs-prayer-saint-therese/

Should have been the other one.

5. "music by Bright Light Bright Light"

6. A&E

A&E

I screamed upon seeing that. As well as during the Creedence Clearwater Revival part.

7. "Behati Prinsloo's Range Rover"

Rainbow Trousers, Nunya B and Island like this.
  8. "Chandler" had me cackling.

Andy French and Island like this.
  9. I've only just seen "Model" and it has me rolling. Off to practice my 'concerned counsellor' pose.

Andy French and Tribal Spaceman like this.

10. "Permission to never speak to Jeanne Tripplehorn ever again" KILLED me.

Andy French likes this.
  11. I just now felt compelled to check the YouTube account to find that there have been not one, but TWO new Chloe uploads since the last one I saw. Behold:

"I sent a letter of regrets to my colonoscoper... and vanished"

[​IMG]

12. "Bloody noses, Alex Pettyfer, and identity theft"

13. "Terror is the next thing you feel when you see a fully realized Nordstrom Rack"

Same.

14. Every time Chloe offers her personal interpretation of the pronunciation of a word, I FUCKING DIE.

"It has recently come to my attention that I love Peetsbawr."

15. Even after all these years I still never tire of Chloe. Drew Droege is an utter genius.

16. I am pretty sure that Natasha Lyonne knock knock joke is the funniest joke that has ever been, or will ever be, told.

Island and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  17. "And now for a dance break. Not in hownted housoo."

18. "Gr'And-parénts" is quite possibly my favorite Chloe pronunciation since "bierds".

Island and (deleted member) like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.