Good Girls | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Good Girls

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Inland Empire, Aug 10, 2018.

1. I think for me the second-to-last episode was the most gripping. Can't wait for the next season.

2. I didn't realize this song was like 5 years old! Also the show had a lot of getting ready in the morning montages. I loved this show and it helped me deal with waiting for Claws to come back but I didn't realize the finale was the finale until like a week after I watched it and my brother told me. Oops!

3. I only have the last 2 episodes of season 2 to go - loved it.

Do we know if he has been picked up for a 3rd season yet?

4. It has been renewed, yeah. Season 3 is expected in 2020.

He likes this.
  5. I'm on episode 5 of season 1 and I'm loving it.

He and bonnieetclyde like this.
  6. Just finished season 2... I can already tell what’s going to happen in season 3 now

He likes this.
  7. I would say this is one of TV’s most underrated shows. The cast is pitch perfect and I’m still engrossed in their lives 2 seasons in.

BubblegumBoy, POPGASM, pdf and 6 others like this.
  8. Caught up with the third season episodes - my god this show is getting real dark. No more ‘la di da doing crimes is fun.’ I don’t know if I can handle another season of these ladies being put through hell and back.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. Yeah the murder this season really caught me off guard. I do miss a bit of the lightness of this series, but the incredible chemistry between these women trumps any weakness the show might have.

10. Retta is an icon.

Duppe and lushLuck like this.
  11. Sam

Sam

Just finished season three. Can confirm that Retta is far and away the best thing about this.

Rio would get it

12. I finally got serious about watching this show and I'm loving it. A sort of rougher Desperate Housewives. I'm on episode 4 of S2 and it's an improvement on S1, where I thought the episodes were too long. Season 2 also seems better designed to be binge watched on Netflix, with most episodes ending on cliff-hangers.

lushLuck and Felp like this.
  13. Underated, amazing cast (especially Retta) that elevates and grounds the ridiculous plots that make no sense but are fun as hell. Also ANYTIME our tall, lean, smouldering king Rio is on screen (being generally evil) my basement is flooded.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  14. So excited for Season 4 to start in only a few weeks.

[​IMG]

15. It is such a fun show. I love it. At the same time, I hope they don't drag it out. I feel like another 2 season max would be perfect.

16. The first two seasons of this were perfect, but season 3 felt like it was much slower and I didn't enjoy it as much.

Looking forward to see what they've come up with for season 4 though!

Duppe likes this.
  17. How is Season 4? I watch on Netflix so just got done with Season 3, which while I still enjoyed, did not hook me like the first 2 seasons did. I think the shelf life of the show became apparent as some of the plot points felt pretty repetitive. Would love to be proved wrong though as the 3 leading ladies are fantastic.

18. I’m loving Season 4 thus far.

19. MB

MB

I didn’t even realize season 4 was out there! I’m disappointed in myself. *goes to try and find a train*

20. Me either! But I'll probably just wait now until it appears on Netflix.

mattieh likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.