Got 2B Real (YouTube Show) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Got 2B Real (YouTube Show)

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by Leopold, Jan 17, 2012.

1. "And Keri Hilson" *fixes dress*

Island, Square and strangekin like this.
  2. RJF

RJF

That was about ten times better than the actual finale too.

3. Part one of the finale was dreadful (those Scorpian Show jokers), but part two was incredible!

Island likes this.
  4. The Whitney parts kill me every time, every. single. time.

5. RJF

RJF

"I want all the nominees to continue reading their bibles... and share what they've learned with Fantasia."

Island and Square like this.
  6. I died. And her immediate change of attitude.

Square likes this.
  7. There isn't a line in the show doesn't kill me. "Shade... but, yes" made me cackle so hard. She should be a comedy writer.

Square likes this.
  8. "I don't really remember inviting you Medusa"

Square and Island like this.
  9. I always have to watch each video like 3 times to take it all in oh my god

10. "Don't make this about coconuts..."

Crying.
    -

Patti: "You know what. Angus?"
    Mariah: "Angus!"
    Patti: "Angus as in beef, beef as in cow, cow as in heifer. So I call her Angus."

noooooo

"Meet terms and conditions.

Nobody reads me."

This is gold. GOLD.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    ohaimanabu, Island and Square like this.
  11. Just the whole notion of Rihanna calling beef coconuts absolutely buries me alive. And she has the accents so unbelievably on point.

12. I love how, because the creator is a Patti stan, Patti gets such killer lines.

And her VOICE.

constantino and Island like this.
  13. Dionne in that last episode: "I'm still touring like Beyoncé... putting out very minimal material".

Square likes this.
  14. I saw The Oprah special for the first time last night. Fantasia's laugh?! DEAD

Square likes this.
  15. Rmx

Rmx

I have incorporated one-liners from this flawless show into my daily conversations.

Thank you for listening.
    Thank me for speaking.

Square likes this.
  16. Whitney is the BEST on this show. During her video to the others when she can't appear with them on the show

'understand that if I could be there with you in person.....I would be HERE!'

and of course while clarifying wether she is team class or team sass.

'Team Jesus, Team sooooldiers for KkkChrist.......that's the team I'm on'

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  17. Whitney's rendition of 'Baby One More Time' left me breathless with laughter. "Hit me baby.... one more time.... OHHH LAAAAAWWWD"

Square likes this.
  18. RJF

RJF

Whitney's best appearance was the oddly touching yet still hilarious tribute to her after her death.

"Just know what every time you open your mouth, the public will miss me even more."
    "People are saying that with enough hard work and determination, you can sound like me. Which shows that even in tragedy, you can still make me laugh."
    "Out of all the tributes in my honour, one of them has been especially touching. Wendy Williams breaking down on national television... To see that young man break down for me, like that. Mmm. My heart is so heavy."

constantino, Island and Square like this.
  19. That Wendy Williams line KILLS ME!

Square likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.