Got 2B Real (YouTube Show) | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

Got 2B Real (YouTube Show)

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by Leopold, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Hmm.

I don't see it for her but ok.

Rhombus likes this.
  2. Er....

Seems terrible but OK. Got 2 B Nekci Menij

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  3. You can take your jealousy @ this generation's Shakespeare and shove it up ya assholes.

4. unbounce my cheques

say im not in debt

5. I miss this and would be here for a collective dragging of Taylor, Katy and Justin, but not for no damn animation or opened up world with original characters.

6. Rewatching this for the 7300th time and I can confirm that it is in fact eternal and evergreen.

"I know I never attended I Must B Genuine in person"

7. "and i'm hearing you're broke?"

"ahahahaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
    that whitney cackle destroys me every time

8. "I knew it would come to this, I knew it would come to this. Mary... MJB... never knew the "B" stood for Bojangles."

"Hateretha got company on the floor. Mary J. Blige is coming for her Burger King crown."

9. The biggest sign for me has always been people (i.e. my roommates) who like "The Legends Panel" over "Got 2B Real". Imagine liking a knockoff that dumbs down/mimics every hint of shade from the original. Tells me all I need to know about you. Basic is as basic does dddddddddd

10. These new, up and coming artists are nothing but.....low class pieces of shit.

11. The ONLY good episode of The Legends Panel is the one with Selena and JLo, if not for that HILARIOUS and on point voice for JLo

12. That was embarrassing too

13. I think that show in general is just a case of trying too hard, where as G2BR has always been a completely natural flow of comedy

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  14. “So everyone wants to know, is Whitney on Team Sass or Team Class?”

“Team JESUS, Team SOLDIERS FOR CHRIST, that’s the team I’m on. THAT’S THE ONE. And if anyone has an issue with it... they can kiss... Whitney’s... ass.”

“I love Brandy, I really do, but ever since Janet started going to Nutrisystems she’s got the strength of a crackhead. That wig laid on the floor like it had a grudge against everyone.”

“When you run your mouth... Janet finishes the race.”

15. Did somebody hit mute again?

_920608 likes this.
  16. "You see my mood ring here? That's the color for 'I don't give a fuck'."

17. GOD that clip of that fight and then the freeze frame on that person's SCALP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.