Got 2B Real (YouTube Show) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Got 2B Real (YouTube Show)

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by Leopold, Jan 17, 2012.

1. "You look like the type to get billed by the free clinic."

Square likes this.
  2. No.

The new episode might take a bit longer to sink in, but there's some iconic gems:

"Beyonce what did you get?"
    "Uh, I think I'm gonna pass my card to the left."
    "That's your right."
    "Exactly, it's my right! As a feminist it's my right."

"Sometimes life shows me myself. It chooses questionable overhead lighting to illuminate me but I deal with it."

"You mean to tell me you don't remember snatching your hand away from me like I was holding a celery stick?"
    "See what you're not gonna do is shade my weight, Ho'bi-Wan Kenobi"

Chaka's preach!

"I see someone went to Home Depot and traded in their old shovel for a new hoe"

"Cissy came out on that stage like Aretha has just told her a bald-ass lie. Just under-the-rainbow-and-over-the-bullshit. She said "You know what girl, you said that we was going to bible study and you lied."

Square likes this.
  3. "Solange is adopted"
    "All the songs you claim to write are adopted"

Island likes this.
  4. "Girl, don't act like your back wasn't the battlefield for Freddy and Jason, with all those damn stretch marks."

Square likes this.
  5. "My colon is clean, baby, I don't give a shit".

Island and Square like this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

"Unbounce my checks..."

Square and Island like this.
  7. "I love Brandy, I really do, but ever since Janet went to Nutrisystems, she's got the strength of a crackhead. That wig was laying on the floor like it had a grudge against everybody."

munro and Island like this.
  8. "I would like to say happy marriage to you, Aretha. I know this is your third, but I'm hoping third times a charm".

"SHADE HEFFA, SHADE!"

Square likes this.
  9. ♪ Ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa ha...screwyouscrewyouscrewyoOou...HIiIiIiIGH NOOOOOTE

Square and BEST FICTION like this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

HA, YES!

11. RJF

RJF

"Know that if there was any way I could be there... I'd be here."

12. "Rudity" and "Creationary".

13. When Mariah said she carried her babies and Rihanna wears hers on her face...

Square and Island like this.
  14. "How dare you talk about anyone's hair, when your wigs be looking like 'All My Life I Had to Fight'"

15. RJF

RJF

The finale was disappointing at the time, but I rewatched it today and found it hilarious. Latoya appearing out of nowhere, Aretha VS Dionne, Rihanna VS Mariah, Maya's poem, the Whitney/Wendy phone call, and of course Fantasia.

"Ha ha HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Square likes this.
  16. For anyone who's ever wondered about the creator, here is her face cam review of Elusive Chanteuse.

[video=youtube;_TVBNP9dUko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TVBNP9dUko&index=1&list=UUVDQ-WBDabuINmkwO9ODkSA[/video]

This woman bleeds clever soundbytes. Especially love her comments for No Ways Tired.

Square likes this.
  17. Oh my god, I was convinced it was a gay black man. I love hearing her speak, it's like all the characters at once.

Square likes this.
  18. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I'm not even sorry that I watched all 37 minutes and 50 seconds of that. I love her speaking voice. I also love how in-depth she went with it, it makes me love the album even more. (But I was surprised she didn't talk about the amazing "not there for me" bit in Faded).

Square likes this.
  19. That woman should be writing sitcoms. Hell, even movies. And doing voices for animated things. She's very talented and very funny.

Can you imagine a show in the vein of "Got 2B Real" on TV? Like "The Golden Girls" on crack.

Square likes this.
  20. "You don't see me talking about Beyonce's origami baby bump, foldin' all types of ways"

Mr.Arroz and Square like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.