GOT7

he/him
I don’t think them releasing an English song is that necessary? They carved out their niche already, I doubt they will catch on in the US mainstream like BTS or Blackpink have. Just give me a good full album!

Worth a double post. Jinyoung did an Instagram live responding to why he’s been MIA. With the sexy stubble, looks like he’s been taking some time off. Anyway he was meeting with a friend, producer/writer of DISTRACT. I think it’s a clear sign the gears of a comeback are in motion! I’m always surprised at how fluent Jinyoung is in English.

Worth a double post. Jinyoung did an Instagram live responding to why he’s been MIA. With the sexy stubble, looks like he’s been taking some time off. Anyway he was meeting with a friend, producer/writer of DISTRACT. I think it’s a clear sign the gears of a comeback are in motion! I’m always surprised at how fluent Jinyoung is in English.

*stands up to podium*

“Hi, my name is camden_italian and after a year and half of debates and deliberations, I would like to make it official that Park Jinyoung is my GOT7 bias. The war for wrecker position between the other two candidates, Jackson and JB, is ongoing.”

I would love for them to do a big R&B ballad with harmonies. I know some of the members are not considered "vocal perfomers" but the "rappers" are more than capable as singers. I'm always surprised at how good a singer Jackson is when they actually make him sing.

Anyways why I popped in today is because Jinyoung and Yugeom did a VLIVE. From the only English they spoke, it's clear that something big is coming this year. They already have songs prepared and stages planned out! I'm gathering it'll be a full album with lots of stages. So hopefully a single and 2 b-sides to promote. Looks like the've been working on this for a while.

he/him
I would love for them to do a big R&B ballad with harmonies. I know some of the members are not considered "vocal perfomers" but the "rappers" are more than capable as singers. I'm always surprised at how good a singer Jackson is when they actually make him sing.

Anyways why I popped in today is because Jinyoung and Yugeom did a VLIVE. From the only English they spoke, it's clear that something big is coming this year. They already have songs prepared and stages planned out! I'm gathering it'll be a full album with lots of stages. So hopefully a single and 2 b-sides to promote. Looks like the've been working on this for a while.

They have harmonies hidden throughout their songs, I wish they could have them front and centre, but JYP groups don’t really do that aside from Day6.

One of their best songs, magnificently produced. DISTRACT also tweeted the GOT7 news so we'll see more great work with him and Jinyoung.

There will be 7 version of the album. I feel bad for collectors that need to have them all.

Why did they give JB a mullet again, he looked amazing with long hair... I’m sad.

It's somewhat long?! Yeah it would be nice if had full out long hair. I'm surprised that Jackson has pink hair and BamBam's hair is dark again instead of blond. Not sure about the outfits but I'm sure their stage outfits will be better.

Why is Jinyoung off to the side like that?

Not mullet JB again...I mean I love JB and he can pull it off however, long haired JB and forehead JB as I call him, are superior. I am perched, I love my boys. My heart sunk a little bit at the title because it’s a little on the nose, but going to be positive.