GOT7

Wow, I love this, too! Jinyoung's vocals here are so pop (I have no other word to describe it) and it's great. What would you all say is their best album, which has more in this vein?

I just describe Jinyoung as otherworldly. He has a quality that's hard to put into words sometimes. Everything from his looks to his voice ( his falsetto tone is just gorgeous).

-Edit
I just watched this video on falsetto voices and it explains a lot! It's just plain science why people enjoy Jinyoung's voice.

Last edited:
he/him
I'm biased since Jinyoung is my ult as far as male idols go, but he has my favourite voice in the group by a pretty wide margin. JB and Youngjae have bigger ranges than him of course, but Jinyoung has such a gorgeous tone, it's like honey to me. And he's also a very stable live vocalist.

I'm biased since Jinyoung is my ult as far as male idols go, but he has my favourite voice in the group by a pretty wide margin. JB and Youngjae have bigger ranges than him of course, but Jinyoung has such a gorgeous tone, it's like honey to me. And he's also a very stable live vocalist.

I've notice this too! He seems to have a perfectly tuned ear and has perfect pitch. It's rare to hear a bum note from him.

ENOUGH OF HIS VOICE! Let's admire his beauty.

Why is everyone trying to jump on my man all of a sudden? LOL, I'm totally just kidding. Agree with everything that has been posted about him. He does sit at a comfortable second for me as far as all-male biases (I will never betray my first KPOP love to the left). While it took me a while to settle on Jinyoung for my GOT7 bias, I always knew it would be him because like I stated before, my mind always went back to him. Now enjoy fawning over our GOT7 king, hahaha.

They look to actually be outside and not behind a green screen, they aren't in suites (I know... it's a weird pet peeve, but I'm older than them and like I don't wear suits unless I have to, changing it up is good.) They do all look amazing. Park Jinyoung with that how you doin' nod at the end needs to STOP! LOL

Its about to be his trademark. Didn't he do that nod in the Poison performances too? Actually the outro is similar to what he did in Poison. I've heard this album is about coming full circle, completing the moon phases that has been a theme in past albums. The sound and their look is very familiar, like a throwback to their past work?

JINYOUNG for Tom Ford (holiday campaign).
202011200811413250847_20201120081227_01_20201120081400792.jpg

202011200811413250847_20201120081227_02_20201120081400808.jpg

I mean come on!

Does anyone want to take a stab at what Breath is going to sound/look like? I know Youngjae hunted at flashing lights being part of a routine but I'm not sure if its for Breath or Last Piece.