Gotta Rate 'Em All! : The Pokémon Rate (Accepting New Votes!) | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

Gotta Rate 'Em All! : The Pokémon Rate (Accepting New Votes!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dodoriazarbon, Jul 25, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Way better than the drawing though.

JuanJose, mac, Karvel and 2 others like this.
  2. These sprites actually make them all look adorable.

mac, ephemeralartery and Oleander like this.
  3. I expected Dugtrio/Diglett to be way more higher!

I lowkey stan for Grimer and Muk.

Poor Weedle being out before Caterpie

4. XXX

XXX

I wish I had given Bellsprout my 11 after seeing the gifs and Bellsprout stans in this thread. She's iconic!

dodoriazarbon and Xanax like this.
  5. Let's get to an even 5.0 score.

[​IMG]

Pidgey
    Average: 4.951

Highest score: 8.5 @First2Run
    Lowest score: 1 @Big Bang

What's weird is that I feel like I'm eliminating an iconic Pokémon here. Perhaps because it comes so early on the in the games, but is the first truly viable team staple players will have come across (once evolved). Also looks nothing like a Pigeon, I might add. Fun fact!: I almost always write Pigeon with a "d" before the "g", because of this fucker!

@Solenciennes mutters "fat winged litter I don't want you." Beautiful. @Shockbox is pissed at another Pokémon; "Would have got an 8 but there's so many Pidgets near me in Pokémon Go, they need to fuck off."

"Common and uninspired." sighs @_hazzie_ . But enough about @Posh Spears.

@madeofghosts loves an icon: "One of those ones that's pretty much just an animal. But most of the early-game Pokemon have a certain iconicness in my mind regardless.", while @Squashua has London on the brain; "Should have gone with a real grey London pigeon (said no one ever). Dull unfortunately but better than a Rattata out of those in the first long grasses."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mankey
    Average: 5.0

Highest score: 10 @Tribal Spaceman (?)
    Lowest score: 1 @Jonathan27 @Solenciennes

An angry monkey. Ok. It was semi useful in Yellow against Brock. Could you get it early in Red/Blue? In a FireRed playthrough I named all my 'Mons after people I knew and I loaded it for the first time in years and I'd named my Mankey after my then-boyfriend.
    [​IMG]

@Squashua
    writes a relative Ulysses for our comments section this evening: "Rage personified. The Tazmanian Devil wishes he was this psychotic on pure whims alone. That little frustration-expressing anime icon was made for Mankey."

@madeofghosts is easily amused; "I just love that they called a Pokemon Mankey."

Finally, here comes that hateful trollop, @Solenciennes:"Hate it."

[​IMG]

6. Unbothered by this.

7. I'm fine with this.

8. I do have a story involving a Pidgey that I forgot to mention. When I was playing FireRed, I left my Pidgey in the daycare and told myself I would get it later. I ended up beating the whole game and completely forgot about my Pidgey. By the time I remembered about it, I had lost my cartridge and couldn't find it for the life of me. I felt like such an Ash when I gave up looking for it because I had essentially abandoned my Pidgey.

JuanJose, Mikl C, Uno and 3 others like this.
  9. What is Magnemite still doing here?

10. [​IMG]

11. A particularly score of yours fucked over an iconic Pokémon. All will be revealed. You were just first in my crosshairs.

12. [​IMG]
    I'm probably on that hit list too I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  13. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ oh gosh. Everyone's gonna hate me!

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  14. Bye Pidgey. The only national bird worth caring about is Talonflame. Male Unfezant looks nice too though.

15. B y e .

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

Kyle., Oleander, Animalia and 3 others like this.
  17. The most iconic "Early Bird" is Noctowl, for daring to be different. King.

Kyle., Right Here, rdp and 2 others like this.
  18. I'm so bummed I didn't get to participate. Gloom better make it to at least the 90's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.