Gotta Rate 'Em All! : The Pokémon Rate (Accepting New Votes!) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Gotta Rate 'Em All! : The Pokémon Rate (Accepting New Votes!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dodoriazarbon, Jul 25, 2016.

1. I've only given out two 10s.

2. So can we consider the new forms in our scoring? Cos if I do vote Exeggutor is fighting my all time fave for my 11.

Plethorya and BEST FICTION like this.
  3. She's still my favorite gym leader.

4. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Yas my petty impact!

5. Can we do one of these for Digimon? I wanna give Queen Angewomon my 11.

6. I would have a lot of sympathy for whoever ran the Digimon rate.

7. [​IMG]

citoig, _hazzie_ and JuanJose like this.
  8. How about we avoid the horror of a Digimon rate and just open an Angewomon appreciation thread? Awesome.

Also all you casuals who are umming and ahhhing about rating - DO IT!

ALSO I"VE REMOVED THE OPTIONAL POKEMON

Because ceebs.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  9. Started this today by the way. The majority of my commentary has little to no substance but hay what else is new!

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  10. @dodoriazarbon since you threw out the bonus Pokémon, and I'd scaled my points based on their inclusion, can I rescore? It messed with my distribution a bit.

11. Yep sure!

12. I was bored yesterday and started rewatching the anime. Your impact.

13. Every few years I watch bits of the anime, mainly just whatever season is currently on. It's not exactly great television, but the original series is iconic obviously. I totally forgot about Ho-Oh being in the very first episode..!

I remember watching the first ever episode on television and I think almost being late for school. So good.

ohnostalgia and Posh Spears like this.
  14. The anime is so, so important to me.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  15. The theme song brought back some moments. Of course being around the same age as Ash when the original series aired, it never struck me as odd that ten year olds were basically allowed to run wild.

16. The theme song is amazing. A lot of the songs from the first series are:

2.B.A. Master and Double Trouble are bops.

roux, Posh Spears and dodoriazarbon like this.
  17. To be honest, all I hear whenever I those opening strains is this iconic mash-up.

Legitimately great and she should use this as next tour arrangement.

18. Oh wow that is wonderful.

19. [​IMG]
    KING of pokemon

20. I'm assuming you mean 'was' unless you've been keeping up with it this whole time in which case I applaud you and request a synopsis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.