Maneskin
Zach Bryan
Sam Smith
The Black Keys

Screen-Shot-2023-01-24-at-2.50.20-PM.png

Maybe Doja if we're lucky?

You weren’t far off.

Here's what the HHD article actually says:

While we’re told Harry Styles and JAY-Z are due to be on (the latter possibly in tandem with DJ Khaled), word has it quite a few of the top-tier nominees have bowed out of taking the stage on Music’s Biggest Night. As of now, neither Taylor Swift, Beyoncé nor Kendrick Lamar has committed to being on the show, and insiders say it’s unlikely they’ll be in the lineup—though nothing is set in stone quite yet. We’re hearing pretty definitively, though, that Adele won’t be performing or appearing. The Grammy TV campaign nonetheless features Bey and Adele. It goes without saying that if any of the aforementioned stars were actually slated to appear, Grammy would be trumpeting that fact to boost its ratings.

Taylor, Bey and Kendrick could still attend to collect trophies but not be performing.

It's not a big year for Taylor, she's just here for Red TV so I'm not surprised.

The Adele absence is weird though. She has a show in Vegas the night before but that shouldn't prevent her from taking a quick flight to LA? Maybe she's being climate friendly.

The pre-Grammys Roc Nation party is happening on February 4th, of which Bey and Jay will most likely be attending, so I can’t see her not at least attending for her sweep dear god it needs to happen.

I believe it was also the birthplace of my avi a few years ago, so here’s hoping she can produce the goods again this year.

RainOnFire

Staff member
Bad Bunny, Lizzo, Brandi, and Mary J are all up for AOTY and performing as well.
Do any of them stand a chance at winning though, realistically? It seems like it's between Beyoncé, Adele, and Harry. (I know some were saying Bad Bunny could win but I can't see the Grammy committee being that progressive.)

So with Harry being the only confirmed performer out of the 3 frontrunners... I don't know. I just hate that Beyoncé winning isn't as guaranteed as it should be because of her nonexistent campaign.

Do any of them stand a chance at winning though, realistically? It seems like it's between Beyoncé, Adele, and Harry. (I know some were saying Bad Bunny could win but I can't see the Grammy committee being that progressive.)

So with Harry being the only confirmed performer out of the 3 frontrunners... I don't know. I just hate that Beyoncé winning isn't as guaranteed as it should be because of her nonexistent campaign.

Yeah, I don't disagree at all that he's a front-runner. I'd like to believe that Bad Bunny has a chance given how massive the album was (and still is). But given the winner last year, I wouldn't even be surprised if they give it to Brandi. It all feels a bit... random.

Harry is maybe winning Record or Song of the Year but I bet the entire measly contents of my bank account that he's not winning Album of the Year.