Greyson Chance - Palladium (September) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Greyson Chance - Palladium (September)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 29256, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Okay YES. This sounds like a great song

andru likes this.
  2. Photo from the set of Hellboy - excited to see the video!

Diet Pop! likes this.
  3. Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  4. Oh this is MUCH better than Holy Feeling.

ratedr and andru like this.
  5. Hellboy is excellent, that perfect sultry summer bop. I think it's my favourite release since Dancing.

andru likes this.
  6. “All night imma give you hell boy” whew that’s hot!

Red Coat, andru and boombazookajoe like this.
  7. This is my fave song of this era so far. Maybe I regret getting my tickets the Heaven show refunded now...

It does kinda give me ‘Charlie Puth had a baby with Troye’. But I’m not mad at it.

8. Music video for Hellboy out Wednesday, April 28 at 12pm EST / 5pm GMT.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  9. Don't forget the video premieres shortly at 12pm EST / 5pm GMT.

He's just teased what looks to be the album cover on his live stream Q&A. It appears to still be called "Trophies" (unfortunately his stream quality is quite bad so the image isn't too clear).

upload_2021-4-28_16-41-38.png

He's confirmed there will be a vinyl edition to come and it sounds like he will be announcing it all properly tomorrow. From what I've gathered in recent weeks, it seems the album will be a short one - around 6-8 tracks long - and "Boots", "Dancing Next To Me" and "Honeysuckle" will not be included.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  10. Still waiting on a Portraits vinyl tbf

andru likes this.
  11. Music video

Seems to be blocked in some countries - I had to use a USA VPN to play it from the UK. He's also confirmed a Hellboy remix is on the way.

I'd like to see it re-issued again on CD, and also vinyl!

j267 likes this.
  12. Song still bops but the video was really dumb.

j267 and andru like this.
  13. Live performance tomorrow on Rolling Stone’s Twitch channel - 4:45pm EST / 9:45pm GMT.

14. Wishlight, clowezra, Red Coat and 2 others like this.
  15. Honestly, 8 tracks is really annoying. But adding Dancing Next To Me, Honeysuckle, Boots, and Bad To Myself will at least round it out to a nice little album.

Wishlight, andymc35, Red Coat and 3 others like this.
  16. It's funny because he mentioned in the Q&A yesterday that he knows his fans will not be happy with how short it is. I'm surprised Dancing Next To Me, Honeysuckle and Bad To Myself aren't included as they seemed to be leading to an album of their own last year before things switched up. I think it was always assumed Boots was a random single so I'm not surprised about that one.

nooniebao likes this.
  17. He’s calling it a new record too?

18. Why make it that short, then? Weird. His record label calls it an EP on the pre-save page.

andru likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.