Greyson Chance - Palladium (September) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Greyson Chance - Palladium (September)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 29256, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I want one of the shirts but $45 seems a little steep.

2. I really enjoy Hellboy. Great little song. Curious to hear the rest of the EP. Wish there was more to it than that but if all the tracks are good - that's fine.
    Although Dancing Next To Me should be on there, in my opinion. I love that song.

andru likes this.
  3. I’m a huge fan of Boots, so it’s extremely exciting to have him release something more upbeat like Hellboy. Perched for the EP!

Wishlight, Gemini and andru like this.
  4. Looks like we’ll be getting some piano performances on Vevo soon, judging by Greyson’s latest instagram story.

79C31E29-06CE-4BA0-8E91-A7F718DBC201.png

boombazookajoe likes this.

5. An announcement is coming tomorrow. I suspect it’ll probably be related to touring or some limited live dates if not a tour - or perhaps physical pre-orders for Trophies?

Also, found out that Fabian Mazur is the person remixing “Hellboy”. Greyson and Fabian have previously worked together on a tracks called “Lighthouse” and “Earn It” before the Portraits album.

6. Maybe he's found 3 or 4 more songs to put on the album so that it's actually an album.

Smooth Criminal and andru like this.
  7. No Chicago date? Well that's homophobic.

8. upload_2021-5-20_1-22-24.png

Fabian Mazur's remix of "Hellboy" is out Friday according to Greyson's Instagram story!

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  9. "Hellboy" remix out tomorrow/midnight local.

Preview: https://music.apple.com/nz/album/hellboy-fabian-mazur-remix-single/1567154693

Quite different to the other recent remixes as it leans more into EDM/dance sounds than something like "Bad To Myself (Slow Magic Remix)" or the "Honeysuckle (Julian Lamadrid Remix)" did. Definitely elevates the best parts of the songs and I enjoy it!

10. Looks like vinyl editions are on the way!

11. @Slice of Life since you’ve posted in this thread before, is it possible to update the title to reflect that “Trophies” is coming June 25? The OP is a deleted member.

Slice of Life likes this.
  12. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Is Trophies the name of the upcoming album? Sorry, I don’t really follow the thread these days. But the thread title has been updated.

boombazookajoe and andru like this.
  13. Thank you! Yep, that’s right. It was announced a few weeks ago: https://music.apple.com/nz/album/trophies/1562799873

Slice of Life likes this.

14. So good.

clowezra, andru and Diet Pop! like this.
  15. I love that performance! He did it this way during the Rolling Stone live stream a little while ago too.

16. "Hands" (track 3 of Trophies) preview:

YouTube Music Nights - Live from Troubadour, Los Angeles

Setlist
    Hellboy
    Yours
    White Roses (stripped)
    Black on Black
    Dancing Next To Me
    Shut Up
    Holy Feeling

Also, looks like there'll be some kind of Spotify exclusive coming tomorrow. I guess it'll be a Spotify exclusive variant of Trophies on vinyl, so keep an eye out in your emails if you're someone that listens to Greyson on Spotify a lot.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  17. Sorry if this is earlier in the thread but is dancing next to me on the track list?

18. It isn’t …

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.