Greyson Chance - Palladium | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Greyson Chance - Palladium

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 29256, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I only found out about Portraits like a month ago and was blown away. It's something I've been listening to a lot since. Boots and Dancing Next To Me are both excellent too.

2. I had just given Portraits a re-listen after my attempts at getting into it didn’t quite work. It’s still an album I want to love more than I do but “Dancing Next to Me” is just immediate! The little lyrical coda is such a great punch hidden in a mega bop

3. I'm so looking forward to seeing him again in a couple of months, Dancing Next to me is a total triumph indeed. Loving the My My My of it all in the video.

And that Uffie/Teddy Geiger/Greyson combination works so well, really hope the entire album is in the same vein.

4. 'Portraits' was the soundtrack to my summer last year, such a great little record. Excited for his new stuff and the video evokes so many fond memories I have of my early 20's and seeing, feeling and experiencing those emotions so differently to where I am now in my early 30's. Sigh.

Gemini likes this.

5. He's such a good vocalist. His range. More people need to stan.

andru likes this.
  6. I prefer the studio version, but the acoustic version really shows his vocal ability. It is so nice.

Gemini likes this.
  7. He had to cancel his tour because of corona :( Was really looking forward seeing him live again.

So dreamy.

8. He is so smart and articulate. He is wise beyond his years and has one of the nicest speaking voices I have ever heard. I could listen to him talk for hours.

Conan, andru and Deleted member 29256 like this.
  9. When I first listened to Portraits I went down a YouTube rabbit hole of interviews, and absolutely agree. He has a very calm presence about him too.

Conan and Deleted member 29256 like this.
  10. I wonder if his album is going to lean into a bit more dance-y cute moments like Dancing Next to You gives vibes with. Kind of a lite-Troye Sivan vibe almost, except I like Greyson's lyricism more.

andru, Conan and Deleted member 29256 like this.
  11. Our boy on the cover of Gaytimes!

A coverstory with no new music out? Don't let the bitter queens in the Troye thread see this or he'll get cancelled in advance too.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2020
  12. Oh god, I'm gay.

13. I'm living for his limp wrist!!!

Deleted member 29256 likes this.
  14. Alexa... am I too old to wear a confetti turtleneck with leather pants?

andru, Slamb and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  15. Sorry for bombarding this thread but there's a clubby Dancing Next To Me remix out!

Gemini and andru like this.
  16. New single Honeysuckle, out May 8

17. He really exists in that special gay place of "Do I want to be him or do I want to fuck him?"

MisterNovem, andru, sugarcoma and 2 others like this.
  18. Oof. Ima need him to throw a bucket of ice water on me after this.

19. *fans self*

Deleted member 29256 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.