Greyson Chance - Palladium

• Thread starter Deleted member 29256
  • Start date
I really enjoy Hellboy. Great little song. Curious to hear the rest of the EP. Wish there was more to it than that but if all the tracks are good - that's fine.
Although Dancing Next To Me should be on there, in my opinion. I love that song.

he/him

An announcement is coming tomorrow. I suspect it’ll probably be related to touring or some limited live dates if not a tour - or perhaps physical pre-orders for Trophies?

Also, found out that Fabian Mazur is the person remixing “Hellboy”. Greyson and Fabian have previously worked together on a tracks called “Lighthouse” and “Earn It” before the Portraits album.

An announcement is coming tomorrow. I suspect it’ll probably be related to touring or some limited live dates if not a tour - or perhaps physical pre-orders for Trophies?

Also, found out that Fabian Mazur is the person remixing “Hellboy”. Greyson and Fabian have previously worked together on a tracks called “Lighthouse” and “Earn It” before the Portraits album.

Maybe he's found 3 or 4 more songs to put on the album so that it's actually an album.

he/him
upload_2021-5-20_1-22-24.png

Fabian Mazur's remix of "Hellboy" is out Friday according to Greyson's Instagram story!

Last edited:
he/him
I love that performance! He did it this way during the Rolling Stone live stream a little while ago too.

he/him
"Hands" (track 3 of Trophies) preview:

YouTube Music Nights - Live from Troubadour, Los Angeles

Setlist
Hellboy
Yours
White Roses (stripped)
Black on Black
Dancing Next To Me
Shut Up
Holy Feeling

Also, looks like there'll be some kind of Spotify exclusive coming tomorrow. I guess it'll be a Spotify exclusive variant of Trophies on vinyl, so keep an eye out in your emails if you're someone that listens to Greyson on Spotify a lot.