Greyson Chance - Trophies | The Popjustice Forum

Greyson Chance - Trophies

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 29256, Nov 8, 2019.

1. The new era has begon! The first single is very good and a video should drop any moment.

He's been writing songs with Uffie and Teddy Geiger, so it looks promising.

I saw him live a couple of weeks ago in this tiny venue. And all of it was quite charming and mesmerizing. He definitely has talent in spades.

@Gemini @Smooth Criminal @ElusiveChanteuse

SiduousIII, andru, Diet Pop! and 3 others like this.
  2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Perched! Portraits is one of my favourite records of the year so I am beyond excited for a new era already.

Vixen and Deleted member 29256 like this.

3. Song is hot. Video is hot. I love it. Sets him apart from the previous sound he was working with.

andru, hollaa01, bakerboy92 and 3 others like this.
  4. Ooo I love this. The sound is amazing. I love that blown out speaker type effect in the production when it's done right which it is here. And then the piano that comes in... Yes.
    Even the effect on his voice is subtle and not overdone.
    This is a VERY well put together song.

I don't really care much about the lyrical content of the song- Like it doesn't really speak to me, but it's still a good listen, even if it is almost a song I wish Gaga had recorded for Joanne.

I wonder where this is going.

5. He's absolutely killing it.

Also... I can't believe legend Uffie is writing songs for his new album.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2020
  6. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

WIG!!! Do we know when his new album is coming out?

Deleted member 29256 likes this.
  7. Love him. His last album was fantastic.

8. No fixed date yet. But he's constantly working on it in his stories.

Slice of Life likes this.
  9. Apparently Boots isn't the lead single, but Dancing Next To Me is.

The snippet sounds promising.

10. Boots did absolutely nothing for me, but I’m still completely obsessed with his last album. The clip of Dancing Next to Me sounds great so I’m officially perched.

11. Okay I like this a lot. His voice is so sexy...

12. Obsessed with this. Love the pulsating beat and the falsetto in the pre-chorus.

13. This is brilliant!

14. I really like the song, it’s cute and catchy. Seeing these kind of music videos also make me so glad for all the lgbtq+ kids that grow up today. Having videos like this to watch when I was younger would have meant the world to me.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  15. So I just stumbled into this thread by random but this is a bop. Definitely going to look into him more

16. Oh my gosh that video is great. It's so rare we get a gay music video like this that it actually made me a little emotional. And damn his voice is so good. How do we get more people to stan?

17. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Oh wow this is the kind of unapologetically gay music I need.

Plus he looks fabu.

18. Black on Black and Yours from his last album are the ones for you to explore next if you loved this.

Deleted member 29256 likes this.
  19. Boots was great but this is the full serve, video included.

Also, the fact that he has Sofi de la Torre opening for him in Madrid... Taste.

Guyhawke! likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.