Grimes - 5th Album | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Grimes - 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lander, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Techno-facism wasn't the direction i was hoping from c, but in 2019 we have to get bops where we can get them.

2. The "hidden" track, apparently.

neonpanda and Xanax like this.
  3. Just give us this nu-metal album Claire so we can move on.

It’s been over 3 months since We Appreciate Power dropped.

4. The worst part of her artistry is her personality

5. The gift that keeps on giving

6. Okay but we need the posters to learn to post screenshots of Azealia’s tweets. They’re always gone 2 hours later.

7. Something something the men in my life something something

8. There was a quote from Grimes's recent interview which read like : “If everyone sees me as a villain, how do I make the best villain ever?”

And Azealia replied with something along the lines of : "You're not a villain, you're just a walking methrock x".

9. I get that sometimes she says things in interviews that she doesn't really mean or changes her mind by the time it's published, but it's very funny to me that she always acts shocked that the people publishing profiles print what she says. They're calling you the artist formerly known as Grimes because you told them that you want to go by 'c' instead of Grimes. It's not a mystery.

10. Actually doesn't she want to go by c rather than Claire? But I only skimmed the article, so perhaps not.

Xanax likes this.
  11. She said some stuff about not wanting to use the name and face of her old public persona anymore but I think it was the WSJ interview from a couple weeks where she said she was killing Grimes.

12. Grimes is on the cover of issue 99 of CRACK-magazine

[​IMG]

Queen Grimes Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Lady of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Tesla.

Island, iRyan, lob0to and 4 others like this.
  13. Azealia goes back to sleep. Too easy.

14. lob0to likes this.
  15. Doesn’t look like any of us noticed, but a radio edit of We Appreciate Power has been released.

... cool

Sine Wave likes this.
  16. Ffff Apple Music saying it was released 9 days ago

17. As if I want it to be shorter.

Vixen and speedyboi like this.
  18. Hmmmm... She needs to edit herself, but yes, the songs can stay unedited, I guess..

19. there's something that really rubs me the wrong way with all of this grimes shit right now. pseudo sponsoring technocratic oligarchy, then meekly backtracking and claiming she's leftwing socially but rightwing economocially yuck yuck yuck

I was gonna write a longer post, but I'll quote Björk instead: "I am bored of your apocalyptic obsessions"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.