Grimes - 5th Album | Page 79 | The Popjustice Forum

Grimes - 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lander, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Yeah, Violence is a cute girl but it doesn't really stack up against her other trancey tracks like Realiti or Butterfly.

2. For me part of the appeal of Violence is how laid back it is. I find its style somewhat reminiscent of maxi-single DJ mixes of pop songs circa 2005.

ysev, Andy French and lushLuck like this.
  3. Apparently the album drops on Friday?
    [​IMG]

4. Yas get the 'campaign' over with in 2 weeks so you can move on and focus on your 6th album.

5. i think the single was originally supposed to drop on the 13th...(and people now mixed it with the album getting released then)

its possible, but i highly doubt it since she mentioned that "so heavy" will get released next.

lushLuck likes this.

6. How/why is she becoming the queen of the tech-libertarians?

7. Honestly that’s the only thing that makes any kind of sense in this timeline

8. Because she's a girl and a weeb, which is essential every tech guys dream.

9. Grimes being the Elizabeth Holmes of pop in 2019 feels...

...I literally don't know. It's a feeling of some kind.

10. The song is already basically nightcore in it's original version... but this is taking me on a whole new sailor moon acid trip:

[​IMG]

11. Any word on a release date? Her IG is annoying me.

12. One week later and Violence still has me biting down on the nearest pillow the moment that first beat kicks in.

sfmartin and Shuey like this.
  13. She is shooting a video for "so heavy".

14. [​IMG]

Azealia actually is a witch I guess?

The Miss_Anthropocene cover seems to be 3d. "we´re still rendering - as it’s a full simulation creation interface."

15. I'll believe it when it's on my library

16. Yep can someone @ me when there's actual music involved, I can't with these delays anymore.

17. shjakdhagdkgsahjdk

Nickels LOST

18. Was about to come in here and whoop her ass about the album release but it turns out she's been having health problems.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  19. Health problems? The girl who eliminated all blue light from her vision through an experimental surgery that removed the top film of her eyeball and replaced it with an orange ultra-flex polymer that her friend made in the lab this past winter as a means to cure seasonal depression?

Well I'm shocked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.