Grimes - Miss Anthropocene | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum

Grimes - Miss Anthropocene

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lander, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Grimes X Aristophanes album now.

BloodShyBait likes this.
  2. Now that would’ve made an incredible album cover

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  3. Just left the pinball arcade as they were playing "Oblivion" and after the thousandth+ time hearing it, the song is still so fucking addictive...bawpping along on my walk home now.

Lander, McQueer, superultra and 8 others like this.
  4. ‘We Appreciate Power’ and ‘Violence’, and every tid bit we’ve heard sounds excellent, and I literally can’t imagine the next record not being excellent, but it’s definitely time, and I don’t want to wait much longer.

Wishlight, Lander, sfmartin and 5 others like this.
  5. oksshf ijpasir 4AM pdodjf owpmf jfsljo
    kspdj wpopir kknfbsd posp po jaaev mdfkmsoi
    psopoas pojadhug jfn uiweun nkndfk
    odsjkdfh josnuk mopi jdjf 4AM

oksshf ijpasir 4AM pdodjf owpmf jfsljo
    kspdj wpopir kknfbsd posp po jaaev mdfkmsoi
    psopoas pojadhug jfn uiweun nkndfk
    odsjkdfh josnuk mopi jdjf 4AM

na na na na na na na na na na na na
    na na na na na na na na na na na na na na

[​IMG]

Sam, sfmartin, Wishlight and 11 others like this.
  6. excited to hear about her "crazy fall" and in no way was i imagining an elderly Grimes stricken on her kitchen floor

7. Her fave from the album is My Name Is Dark. The taste jumped out.

Xanax likes this.
  8. Just seeing that this leaked ... there's some really interesting stuff but it's hard to know how to react. Given her distinctive style it's so hard to imagine how much these unmastered tracks are going to differ from the finished product.

9. Her fall was her mp3s falling inside a brazilian twinks inbox.

Deleted member 33220 likes this.
  10. Wait this actually actually leaked?

Unfortunate. Holding out for official release, but damn. That really sucks!

Vixen likes this.
  11. Damn you for making me listen to this and long for the day of its official release that will never come.

12. I don't really understand why when something like this happens, the label and artist don't just like...give us the album cover and release date. In some way, come out in front of it y'know?

Like the majority, I'm not tracking down a fucking leak in 2019, but it would behoove them to seem like they have a plan in mind.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  13. Did this actually leak in high quality or is it the same low quality unmixed version we are all talking about?

14. You thinking Grimes is actually easily reachable via email or phone or that these things are complete.

15. Dark Side has completely grabbed my puss now. Release the album, fat.

BloodShyBait likes this.
  16. It will be 2020 before Miss A is finally released - if it is at all. 5 years is too long between albums; I don't know if the problem is Claire or her label, but I'm not interested in her relationship with Elon Musk or thoughts on dieting, or whatever other irrelevant thing she's in the news for. I care about her music, and if there isn't enough of it I'm moving on. I'd like to think she leaked the songs herself and the label is stuffing her around, because I'm still holding on to the illusion/reality? that what she cares most about is the music too.

Anyway, Adore and Violence are as good as anything she's released before and I really, really hope the album comes soon.

17. I’m ready!

Vixen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.