Grimes - Miss Anthropocene | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Grimes - Miss Anthropocene

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lander, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Miss Zola Jesus did not come to fuck around

2. But now we said it.

Lander, Island, Crisp X and 11 others like this.

3. 1:12:55

I.... I am speechless. What black mirror episode is this?!
    The simulation is wild this year.

4. He

He

Dddd “my creator”.

The levels.

5. Her accent is absolutely sending me.

Future Lover likes this.
  6. I love Zola Jesus, even more now, She did not lie.

Humanracin and LE0Night like this.
  7. Zola is right, but Claire’s amazing music still excites and confuses me. I’m so firmly against what she’s become/becoming in the real world but love her art so much and feel like she has to be self aware to a certain extent*.

*This may just be desperation on my part.

8. Yeh I like her music and I’m not at the point where I can’t enjoy the art because of the artist yet

9. I now present to you...my creator.

What is DIS hunny

10. So heavy is amazing.

11. [​IMG]
    Hmnfnefne help.

I can't post all of it but you should go check out the rest of her arguments on her (regularly wonderful) Twitter. She's a good egg.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    ohnostalgia, Satyress, Aries and 42 others like this.
  12. Suddenly I'm a Little Zoloft.

13. He

He

Let me go stream Queen Zola.

14. Damn, Zola really is about it, huh?

15. Zola is 100% absolutely on the money, she called out Grimes in a very eloquent and truthful manner, and, unlike Grimes (who, I truly loathe), she knows what she's talking about

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  16. What kind of cult teas

theelusivechanteuse and Xanax like this.
  17. Sorry for being OT, but for all of you new Little Zolofts, Zola Jesus has a Patreon. She uploads new demos and things almost on a weekly basis. Support her!

18. I really struggle to imagine what solid reason there could be to truly loathe Grimes as a person. She's with someone who is morally ambiguous for sure, but his achievements and failings are not hers. There seems to be a lot of resentment about them being together and I don't get it honestly. Let the girl live. In all other respects she seems sweet!

kal, Wishlight, DarkSacoura and 2 others like this.
  19. I still cannot actually grasp what I am witnessing...Grimes in an Ashley O cosplay as a hologram presenting an actual tesla-innovation. Referring to Elon as her creator. I am screaming.

20. What kind of weeaboo nonsense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.