Grown N Sexy Nite | Page 146 | The Popjustice Forum

Grown N Sexy Nite

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I'm really excited to see what Marlo brings as a full-time housewife. And Sheree / Kenya is always a fun dynamic, so the season has that going for it. Hopefully Drew realized that she needs to step it up if she wants to go head-to-head with Kenya, but I can't say I'm overly excited about her remaining on the cast. We'll see.

Honestly I'm glad that Porsha is still there because Kenya is going to have so much fun scalping her this year.

2. Why do I have to suffer from Drew and her Baby Blessing Bullshit again. Ugh.

3. I know I'm bias but I would rather another season of Cynthia full-time and watching her find her dream home with Mike than be stuck with Drew. Kandi, Kenya, Porsha, Sheree, Marlo are all-stars and Drew is just.. not.

4. I guess I was the only one who didn’t mind Drew nnñ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ohaimanabu, lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  5. The worst part for me was her sanctimonious religious views. Triggering for some gays.

Jonathan27 likes this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Drew was playing for the cameras and it was obvious. Go away.

7. The thought of Marlo's potential tagline is getting me through another Monday.

8. Watching this series from the beginning for the first time. Season 1 was a little boring but this reunion has me screaming. Kim trying to lie about having cancer seems instantly iconic.

9. Not strong enough to revitalise the show. It's getting very stale, but I'm glad Sheree is back.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  10. I liked Drew during the first half of last season, but she became desperate as time went on. The biggest excitement (and long overdue) is Marlo getting a peach. I follow her on Instagram and it's crazy how different her life is from the show. I always wished even without a peach they'd show us some of her life. I'm excited to finally get to see her as a Munty and see her with her family who she seems very close to.

I feel like the cast is just different enough to work since we will also have Sheree in the mix. I also am sure they will find a newbie to throw in there. I'm just glad for once they're taking their time with RHOA.

Mr.Arroz and Andrew.L like this.
  11. I loved Drew.

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Sheree is a complete fraud but I'm ready for the mess she will surely bring with her.

Andrew.L, Karvel, 1991 and 3 others like this.
  13. The way she horrifically executed the wig and boom box gag at Cynthia's Christmas party...I felt second-hand embarrassment for her. It's like she failed out of the Housewives College that Jennifer Aydin and Ashley Darby graduated from with Honors.

Fuchsia, ohaimanabu, enjoy and 3 others like this.
  14. That lineup is actually perfect for me: Sheree is my #1 and I’m excited at the prospect of a Kenya supremacy season. I’m also always going to have time for Miss Bailey so it’s nice to see her retained as a friend of.

Drew reads like a necessary addition to lock in Porsha full time so that the latter has an ally. I couldn’t stand Drew by the reunion but if it means more Ralph I’ll just sit here and eat my food.

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

the person that compiled this also editing in "hey bitch!" at the beginning is SENDING MEEEEEE

16. I need the opening of season 14 to be a huge party at Chateau Sheree.. with new and old faces present. I won’t accept anything less!!!

17. “What’s wrong with the bob?”

“…. nothing

Fuchsia, huntypoo, ohaimanabu and 4 others like this.
  18. “To clarify DJ Tracey was licking your box, when your children were in the living room”

Fucking hell, this was so good

19. Pathetic as all her attempts at good television were, I just found something about her so endearing and likable. And I will always appreciate a wife who attempts to stir the pot, even when they fail miserably.

20. I will watch Kim Kameron Michaels Zolciak getting dragged by Nene and Kenya at the season 10 reunion every single time I get the opportunity to do so.

lushLuck, huntypoo, 1991 and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.