Gryffin - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

Gryffin - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by CaliforniaKing, Aug 26, 2016.

1. I can't seem to find a Gryffin thread? Please delete if there is one already!

After his slew of incredible remixes (Years & Years, Chvrches, Tove Lo, Troye Sivan), and first single 'Coming Home', he's back with second single 'Whole Heart' feat. Bipolar Sunshine -- which is whimsical, shimmering summer bop, that sounds like a very good OneRepublic single:

If you like this, check out his Soundcloud full of his literally incredible remixes:

https://soundcloud.com/gryffinofficial

Hope he continues to produce his own stuff-- it's right on the money.

2. Is Biopolar Sunshine still off key?

3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I’ve started keeping up with his music again since @Hudweiser entered his single Love In Ruins in PJSC and his current material is all pretty consistently good.

There’s a new EP out called Gravity Pt. 1 and it bops hard.

Hudweiser likes this.
  4. Effing love this guy's uptempo stuff. The down-tempo isn't bad either.

londonrain likes this.
  5. I guess this is the only Gryffin thread we have?

Anyway after releasing his album at the end of last year the new king of bops is back with something for the straight hetties.

londonrain likes this.
  6. New single out this Wednesday with Two Feet:

Conan and 4Roses like this.
  8. "Oh My God" is still IT.

nooniebao likes this.
    Conan and D.Jay like this.
  10. This one takes a bit longer than it should to get going but that drop is golden. He's got such a steller output and yet it feels like so few know who he is.

nooniebao likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.