Gwen Stefani - 5th Album | Page 111 | The Popjustice Forum

Gwen Stefani - 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Jumpscare every time a pic of Blake comes out of nowhere.

An Insider, soratami, wodny and 8 others like this.
  2. Her version of "The Heart Wants What It Wants" is going around. Guess that what she was referring to here.

Andy French and Butterfly like this.
  3. I would like to hear it.

4. Well Selena releases music.

heartmightmelt and Shuey like this.
  5. RMK

RMK

"The Heart Wants What It Wants" came out at a time when Gwen was taking song submissions and not writing. I doubt she ghost wrote anything

6. She definitely didn’t. Not sure what that account is talking about dd. I do remember some comparisons to Gwen when it came out, though. So it’s funny that it came around like this.

RMK likes this.
  7. Full demo leaked and it’s amazing, wow.

Maki, Liberty, Hyrulian and 4 others like this.
  8. It's wild how it sounds like it's always been hers. As soon as word got out that it leaked I could hear it, and it's basically exactly what you'd expect and hope from her take on this.

9. Wow that sounds like a classic Gwen hit.

Maki, Poker Pro, sesita and 3 others like this.
  10. This is fantastic, wow.

Still wondering if she was ever offered Issues before Julia took it back for herself.

goldsoundz and nooniebao like this.
  11. She just excels at slower tracks like this. Timing would suggest this was meant for the scrapped 2014 album, and between this and “Hard 2 Love”, I’m ready to fight her. The path for what she should be doing more of on the upcoming album is so obvious. Not that I don’t want some bangers as well, but seriously.

Maki, Mr Blonde, Subspace88 and 16 others like this.
  12. Baby Don’t Lie, The Heart Want What it Wants, Hard 2 Love and even Hell Yeah Baby for a basic bop… smash_smash_smash.mov

I can understand that it might didn’t feel so fulfilling to have a record that you didn’t pen from the zero, but these songs are so great. She’s really captivating and unique, because she absolutely OWNS that demo.

I refuse to acknowledge Sp*rk The TNT

Maki, Mr Blonde, drewsky and 7 others like this.
  13. Don't forget You Don't Know Me, too. I think the studio version of Start a War remains unleaked as well?

I'm glad so many of the demos have turned up. There are gems here.

Maki likes this.
  14. Did we ever hear anything more about "Married to Your Misery"? It's such a great title and I'm still intrigued all these years later

15. This is so annoying, I can't even enjoy them dddddd. They would've been SO good for her.

neinzedd likes this.
  16. Nope, I just always assumed it was rewritten into “Misery” when she decided to make that album less about the divorce and more about finding love with Blake.

Andy French likes this.
  17. Can we just leak everything at this point? We need a new album and I’ll take the assortment as demos as a decoy.

Maki, Mr Blonde, Poker Pro and 9 others like this.
  18. We need her own Everything In Time bad.

Maki, Mr Blonde, BEST FICTION and 4 others like this.
  19. I love Selena’s version but this one just oozes personality. Wow. What a shame.

Maki, bonnieetclyde, sesita and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.