Gwen Stefani - General Discussion | Page 65 | The Popjustice Forum

Gwen Stefani - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by proolst, Aug 26, 2006.

1. This is still my favourite song off The Sweet Escape.

So good.

2. Milestone?! Gwen, you've spent the last decade pretending this album doesn't exist.

3. The Sweet Escape is a great album, one I love dearly even if it lacks the astronomical highs of the debut.

4. Hello????

5. The video isn't available for me, but I hope it's "Wonderful Life". Might even be my all-time favourite song by Gwen.

"The Sweet Escape" is a really good album and houses quite a few guilty pleasures of mine, these being the most obvious examples:

Bops!

soratami likes this.
  6. The way all of these videos are geoblocked

7. It is indeed Wonderful Life.

Both of your videos are blocked for me. How annoying!

Maki likes this.
  8. And just like that, a few hours ago this appeared.

11/10

Lapras, sesita, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  9. It appears that all of Gwen's and album tracks from "Tragic Kingdom", "Return of Saturn" and "Rock Steady" are blocked in Northern America, among other regions. They better fix that soon.

10. Yeah, that's bizarre

Maki likes this.
  11. Wait, does this mean a re-release is immenent? This looks official.

12. I think there will just be a streaming release at best. The one for L.A.M.B. didn't have any new tracks anyway.

13. The channel it’s on has 1 subscriber and a whole bunch of fanmade single covers on the audios, so I’m guessing it’s not legit

ephemeralartery and Maki like this.
  14. Oops, I should say it doesn't have as many astronomical highs. 4 In the Morning, Fluorescent, Early Winter and Wonderful Life are god tier and I still love the title track. If I were to list L.A.M.B.'s highs it would be the whole album bar Hollaback Girl (still a classic) and Long Way To Go.

Verandi likes this.
  15. “YUMMY,” BEASTS.

16. U Started It though.

Yuri, wodny and djmakemewet like this.
  17. Wind It Up is maybe the most insane, worst choice for a lead single by a pop girl ever but I still love it. Invented hyperpop etc.

18. Truly every track on the album has merit except “Breakin’ Up,” which is a mess and not in the fun way.

wodny and Maki like this.
  19. upu

upu

Yummy should have be a single instead of 4 In the Morning.
    Her single choices was very odd.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  20. I think Me! takes the cake there. At least Wind It Up has the Sound of Music sample to give it some extra personality.

4 In the Morning was one of the only obvious single options she had.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.