Gwen Stefani - This Is What the Truth Feels Like | The Popjustice Forum

Gwen Stefani - This Is What the Truth Feels Like

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, Apr 20, 2014.

1. How the **** no one made a topic for this?

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
  2. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

WHAT.

IS THIS REAL?

3. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

YES! IT'S ******* REAL!!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

Is this trustworthy? Because as far as I aware she was making a new album with No Doubt...

5. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

It can't get more trustworthy than Hits Daily Double. Those who follow Billboard know what I'm talking about.

6. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

Imagine how her Pharrell-splattered sophomore would fare in this current climate! (I kid of course, awfulness of 'Happy' aside I like to believe no society could be so brainwashed by Pharrell's current dominance that it's lead to believe 'Wind It Up' is anything other than a complete shambles).

I've no idea what her place is within the market anymore but I'm excited to no end, especially is she had a record as sprawling in its influences yet grounded with pop sensibility as 'Love Angel Music Baby'.

7. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

She'll probably work with Pharrell again. Remember their Coachella collabo a week ago? I don't think it's a coincidence.

8. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

Imagine how bad it'd be if she released something like LAMB. Great music wise, but the imagery would cause so many fumes, it'd be magnificent.

Literally everything about that era is problematic in 2014. Even the Luxurious video would've had backlash.

9. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

The light from the door frightens Love, Angel, Music, and Baby; they have remained in the darkness for so long. Smiling, Gwen approaches.

Push, IMHO and strangekin like this.
  10. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

I saw this topic and immediately made the decision to pick up a thing of paper lunchbags to breathe into. This news better be true!

11. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

I'll wait till it comes from Gwens mouth to get real excited. She's said before she won't do another solo album, and as of last year she and No Doubt were recording another album.

12. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

I'm beyond ready to have her back.

(Sidenote - I went to go listen to LAMB in celebration on Spotify, and for some reason "What You Waiting For" is this weird midi-sounding, jazz remake? Is it like that for anyone else?)

13. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

I'm excited about Gwen joining The Voice. I think she'll be a great judge/mentor, and she will obviously have great chemistry with Pharrell Williams.

14. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

I've been praying for this since 2006 and god is being good. This year is really delivering for me in the music releases department.

15. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

Holy fuck. This is everything. I'm hyperventilating with joy.

16. TeenIdle

TeenIdle Guest

Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

I believe the No Doubt album has been done for a bit of time. If she is recording, it's for her own stuff.

17. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

YES! I'm ready for Gwenie Gwen Gwen to SLAY.

18. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

Yeah because people are a bunch of cry babies who get offended by everything now. Usually liberal students getting offended on other people's behalf. We already saw this a bit with the Harajuku Girls. Japan loved it! What on earth could offend people about the Luxurious video though? I just watched it and I'm honestly baffled by this comment. It's just Gwen making herself look pretty and people kissing etc.

Also Pharrell has confirmed she's coming back too.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  19. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

I don't think the No Doubt album is done. Supposedly they took a break from recording at some point last year and she's been recording this since then. I think the only (rumored, but likely) names we have are Pharrell and Ariel Rechtshaid. Are there any others? I hope she brings Nellee Hooper and Dallas Austin back.

20. Re: Gwen Stefani - 3rd Studio Album

The Harujuku Girls were amazing. She would defend it by saying it was an Art Project and she loved the fashion. She really was the original Lady Gaga wasn't she?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.