Gwen Stefani - “True Babe” + 5th Album

I have never heard of Romsey in my life.

My first 'BPG' gig was Gwen in Glasgow so it would've been cute to see her there, or somewhere other than random English cities (question mark?).

I cannot believe I am going to be perched on Ticketmaster at 10am to buy tickets to see Gwen at Warwick Castle of all places.

The Ticketmaster presale is open (just log in to your account and you have access) since Wednesday morning and tickets have absolutely not flown off the shelves, so feel free to save yourself the trouble and get them now.

The Ticketmaster presale is open (just log in to your account and you have access) since Wednesday morning and tickets have absolutely not flown off the shelves, so feel free to save yourself the trouble and get them now.

Not surprising, it’s been a while since I’ve seen a show so incorrectly priced. General Admission should be £45 (£55 at the absolute most) and Golden Circle no more than £75/85.) The prices they are charging for Gwen considering she has had practically no presence in the UK since 2007/8 is ludicrous. I love her and even I can’t justify the cost, especially when touring is so stacked next year already.

Not surprising, it’s been a while since I’ve seen a show so incorrectly priced. General Admission should be £45 (£55 at the absolute most) and Golden Circle no more than £75/85.) The prices they are charging for Gwen considering she has had practically no presence in the UK since 2007/8 is ludicrous. I love her and even I can’t justify the cost, especially when touring is so stacked next year already.

I completely agree. I've just gotten a (small but appreciated) Christmas bonus so have used that to buy golden circle, but only because I've not seen her before and I've been a die-hard for a decade now. In any other circumstance I would never justify this pricing. I think they'll struggle shifting the tickets.

What are these dates I’m so confused. Really don’t wanna go to Pink gig in Hyde Park (2 things I hate with a passion), but I never seen her, why is she playing Romany?? Chester??

I completely agree. I've just gotten a (small but appreciated) Christmas bonus so have used that to buy golden circle, but only because I've not seen her before and I've been a die-hard for a decade now. In any other circumstance I would never justify this pricing. I think they'll struggle shifting the tickets.

Have an amazing time, and you’ve definitely earned it, congrats on the bonus! If I had the money I’d snap them up, but I’ll see later in the new year what’s happening and decide then. Leeds is my closest show so I’m sure there will be tickets left.

What are these dates I’m so confused. Really don’t wanna go to Pink gig in Hyde Park (2 things I hate with a passion), but I never seen her, why is she playing Romany?? Chester??
Maybe because they have the infrastructure already set up for festivals and other summer gig series so her tour promoter is only paying a fraction of the costs?

This is exactly me! I normally wouldn’t put this amount of money down for such a show, but I got Gold Circle because a Gwen (and No Doubt) show has been on my bucket list for so long now. I was starting to think that she would never play UK shows again, and was contemplating a Vegas show at one point but funds wouldn’t allow it.