GWSN | The Popjustice Forum

GWSN

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Ultravioletvvvvv, Aug 10, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for them yet, so here it is:

GWSN is a 7 member girl group from Kiwi Pop, they debuted in September last year with "Puzzle Moon". Their style and vibe are similar to groups like Oh My Girl and WJSN. They know how to make a great fairy/fantasy concept so if you're interested in these type of groups, check GWSN immediately.

Their best characteristic for me is their b-sides, trust me, their b-sides are above average, almost all of them could've been the title. Songs like "YOLOWA", "One And Only", "Growing", "Kind Of Cool" etc. They've released three EPs so far but sadly all of them flopped.

The rest is up to you. These girls deserve everything.

2. This is a good thread. For me, their most recent album got a little snowed under by all the other stuff released during that week so I'm glad this thread reminded me of it! Black Hole is amazing.

There's something really special about GWSN that I can't quite put my finger on. I don't know if it's their otherworldly videos, their amazing album packaging, Miya reminding me of me if I were in a girl group, or some of their English song titles sounding really weird.

3. They really are fantastic, the latest record is the best they’ve put out so far. Their music videos are a joy and their choreography is incredible!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.