H.E.R. - General Discussion | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

H.E.R. - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by lemonsqueezyy, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Whoa. Randomly checked out "Say It Again" and the whole Volume 1 EP.... incredible.

Vasilios and Jersey like this.
  2. I'm so 2000 and late but H.E.R. = Gaby Wilson? I am shewk. I stanned her debut single in 2014:

PopCrushed, Jersey and Vasilios like this.
  3. It really is. Can't wait for Vol 2.
    Try also the Jorja Smith EP.

For some reason I had both playing and it was a moment.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  4. I love that sonically Say It Again is almost in the same zone as Vol. 1 but there's a hunger and certain attitude behind this one.

Stanning, hard.

Vasilios likes this.

5. Oh my god. She's so talented.

Vasilios likes this.
  6. Always wins.

TRAVVV likes this.
  7. I fell in love with this girl in the beginning of this year. "Facts" & "U" are my favvvvvvvorite songs by her.

8. FUCK, this snatches almost the entirety of Vol. 1. It's got that special, throwback vibe and the warmth of her voice... yes yes yes.

9. Volume 2 is incredible. I'd say it's an improvement over Volume 1 but that would sell Vol 1 too short.

The whole EP (except I Wont sometimes) is a highlight. Smooth, classy, sensual, romantic. Where's the intimate venue tour at?

Jersey likes this.
  10. Shoulda known my favorite track here (Avenue) was co-written by Tiara Thomas. Their vibes are so similar.

nooniebao, Jersey and lemonsqueezyy like this.
  11. Still Down, Avenue and Gone Away are the top 3 for me on Vol. 2 - which didn't jump out and snatch me as quick as Volume 1 did, but has become nestled in my frequently played quite nicely.

She's also going on the road with Bryson Tiller for his tour...
    His last project was exceptional, so I'll probably be grabbing tix for this.

Jersey likes this.
  12. She’ll release Vol. 2 - The B Sides EP next week! 2 is already available.

1. 2
    2. Free
    3. Let Me In
    4. Best Part (feat. Daniel Caesar)
    5. Hopes Up
    6. Rather Be

Jersey and lemonsqueezyy like this.
  13. Strange how she's released an entire album in the UK but the B Sides EP in the US. Haven't got around to listening to the new stuff yet but am pretty perched to.

14. YES!

Weekend sorted.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  15. Same sis

Vasilios likes this.
  16. Does the album include both EPs?

17. Yeah, looks like it's both volumes plus the new B-sides EP.

xOJakeXo and LeBratt like this.
  18. Yes. Also the B Sides EP and full version of 'Pigment'. The tracks are rejigged from the EP tracklistings though.

xOJakeXo and LeBratt like this.
  19. This and Jessie Ware the whole weekend for sure.

xOJakeXo, elektricblue and Mr.Arroz like this.
  20. I love HER.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.