Haerts - General Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Haerts - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Oct 25, 2012.

1. I bloody love Haerts. Wish they got more attention. New tune 'No Love For The Wild' is a gorgeous ache of a song. Lovely vocals as ever. @Dr Pop @xOJakeXo @anfunny2003

PEARL, LE0Night, tobyboat and 3 others like this.
  2. I loved their last album and this song is as good, if not better in sound and style. Love it!

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. Gorgeous new single, I love it!

4. Apropos of absolutely nothing, but

@andru @PEARL @Petty Mayonnaise @Oleander @Jonathan27 and other Lykke Li stans, try those. Her voice and her melodic proclivities are both quite similar to miss Timotej's (i.e. stellar). They're two of my very favourite singles I've heard this year, easily, I hope an album comes along soon.

(Also Your Love is absolutely perfect for summer playlists.)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  5. Slice of Life likes this.
  6. Thanks for always tagging me, boo. I love Lykke so this is right up my alley.

Oleander and LE0Night like this.
  7. Ooh, I had no idea they're back. Thanks for tagging me, @LE0Night, the two singles are wonderful indeed!

Oleander and LE0Night like this.
  8. Thanks for the tag! I really enjoyed both songs and now I have another act I can add to my list of artists whose full discographies I need to explore.

backstreetjoe and LE0Night like this.
  9. slaybellz, Oleander, Antony85 and 2 others like this.

10. THANK YOU, I've been waiting for this.

I saw them live recently and they were brilliant. Met them afterwards and they were the nicest.

They deserve success.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  11. Excited for LP2. I think Wings is one of my all time favourite songs. The beat, the synths. Such a beautiful song.

12. Uh where did all of the new songs go on streaming services?

LE0Night and slaybellz like this.
  13. Been waiting for this song for months, ever since I heard it live last year.

LE0Night, slaybellz and Oleander like this.
  14. Love the new song! What's going on with them? Is there a new album on the way? Why do they keep premiering tracks then yanking them off streaming sites?

Cedric and LE0Night like this.
  15. They finished their second album, that much I can tell you. With the first one too, they delayed for forever. I think, unfortunately, they just don't get enough to support or traction.

LE0Night and slaybellz like this.
  16. Gold star. Again.

@ohnostalgia @Vasilios @constantino @Noir @truman and everyone else who were kind of disappointed that Lykke Liv didn't turn into an album, these

are absoutely essential listening.

Which by the way, yeah, they've managed to get onto both the soundtrack for 13 Reasons Why and Love, Simon, somebody must be doing something, at least.

Noir, CaliDevotion and xOJakeXo like this.
  17. Your Love is bloody great.

18. Okay them singing a new deal would probably explain the removing of songs off streaming sites. Guess they'll all be re-released.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.