HAIM - Women In Music Part III | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

HAIM - Women In Music Part III

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Andy French, Jul 27, 2019.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm thrilled for them LEGENDS IN MUSIC!!

2. Yay! This makes me especially happy after they went home empty handed at the Grammys.

3. I searched them on youtube to see their acceptance speech and the first result was a clip of someone pointing out Este having a bit of a nip slip.... Este always accidentally going viral at the Brits icons only!

Anyway love Rina stanning in the crowd, and Jessie Ware looking like a proud mom at the end.

4. Scream @ Danielle not getting a word in.

spaceship and slaybellz like this.
  5. She probably didn't want to speak dd. Do you see how she reluctantly accepted the mic from Alana?

Mikal, Duppe, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  6. The way I screamed when they won. I'm so happy for them and they truly deserve it. Also great as a group who always make the effort to actually attend the BRIT Awards and create iconic moments there.

slaybellz and 2014 like this.
  7. Amazing they won! They looked shocked and genuinely surprised! Totally deserved!

slaybellz and 2014 like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Danielle being the lead singer but refusing to ever speak is kind of endearing.

10. Can Este Haim host the next Brit Awards?

11. Este's comedic timing

[​IMG]

12. I thought Taylor was Bom Park.

BeingNormal, codecat and Memoria like this.
  13. I've been listening to their discography again while driving to work and forgot how great the debut is. Whew, My Song 5 is that banger.

soratami, SMG, Burzum and 4 others like this.
  14. I'm appreciate I'm slow off the mark, but Women In Music Pt. III is a complete and utter triumph.

The slow burn of the album has been so satisfying - every time I listen, I enjoy it even more.

Burzum, kmn04, The Knowledge and 7 others like this.
  15. Ive said it before and I’ll say it again - their whole discography is flawless. All three albums are on constant rotation weekly for me.

(am I the only one who loves their sophomore as much as the others)

lushLuck, Jersey, slaybellz and 2 others like this.
  16. Agreed! All 3 albums are flawless.

lushLuck, slaybellz and smellycat like this.
  17. Haim lip-syncing and dancing to Sheryl Crow's Soak Up The Sun. I needed that.

18. They're headlining a one-day festival in DC in October along with Charli, Soccer Mommy and St. Vincent. Gay rights

rdp, Jonathan27, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  19. I can already tell their album is going to endure in my life. It sounds as good one year on as it did on release day. A triumph! I Know Alone and I’ve Been Down are... bringing tears to my eyes. It’s that kind of day dddd.

Their September dates are going to get rescheduled again aren’t they? :(

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.