Halloween (2018) | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Halloween (2018)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by silkandskin, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Oh, I had no idea about this. Not a good look.

2. Yeah, she posted it and quickly deleted it... but definitely not a good look. It's unfortunate though, because a little cameo like posted by @superglowy would have been super cool and pretty possible. I don't know if it was before or after, but I do know that she did eventually say something on a facebook live chat about the movie.

Source

torontodj and bonnieetclyde like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. It would be lovely to have Danielle cameo - as anyone, just to have her part of it somehow.

torontodj likes this.

5. Not a fan babe,
    101 more days till Halloween Halloween Halloweeen,
    101 more days till Halloween
    SILVER SHAMROCK

6. Fuck it I'm excited. Even though the money has to amazing I feel like Jamie Lee wouldn't do it if she didn't think it was worth the time especially if she really is in both films. I know she hates her night shoots.

Also I actually dig the titles even. I like the simplicity.

Terminus likes this.
  7. Kind of feels like shooting yourself in the foot to name it Halloween Ends though... We all know it won't end.

lushLuck and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  8. This was interesting. There's a link in the video to the script too. Anyone ever read it?

9. Hopefully they'll have a cliffhanger that fits well with you dying for the next one to come out.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.