Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom | Page 156 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Her poem she read at the Women's March yesterday was very articulate and moving

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    Rem, snoho, MiChiMadNesS and 14 others like this.
  2. Bad At Love is #5 on the Hot 100, her first Top 5 solo hit.

3. Remember when it was my bop in July but yasss.

Satyress, TRAVVV, Heartthrob and 4 others like this.
  4. I'm glad to see the one out of two songs on the album I actually kept doing well.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  5. Him & I can go die in a fire but i legitmately warmed up to HFK as well. She should push another song, preferably a bop like Alone or Walls Could Talk.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  6. Or “Strangers”, finally.

7. Alone and Strangers to finish off the campaign.

I'd also like to take a moment to appreciate Hopeless; it's hardly single material but Cashmere really nails the production and she does an excellent job on vocals. I'd like to see them work together again on something equally as emotionally charged.

8. Ok but that poem was actually pretty great.

9. I honestly hate how much this album has grown on me dddd.

10. I thought I was going to end up loving the album, but I lost interest when Strangers didn't become a single and haven't revisited it since.

11. Don't Play should have been the next single.

12. So happy Sorry got a video at least, any knowledge if it'll be sent to radio?

I hope it's Strangers next (even just a video will suffice) and then she can tour for a while and craft her next work. If not milk HFK for all it's worth and release Lie (or at least send it to urban radio) as a fifth and final single. Side note: happy to see Bad At Love recieve so much success in the US, shame it hasn't/isn't being mirrored here.

13. The image file is labeled 3/15 6PM EST.

nooniebao and soratami like this.
  14. Does that mean another single (Angel on Fire?) is being released from the album or that we're getting a completely new song?

And why am I exploring that hopeless fountain kingdom site now ddd

15. Here’s hoping she’s dropping the remaining visuals from the album.

inevitable likes this.
  16. GIVE US THE STRANGERS VIDEO OR FUCK OFF.

17. I'm guessing this isn't Strangers since that already has a single cover.

inevitable and soratami like this.
  18. Imagine doing a visual album and releasing a video from it every 6 months.

Lander, Kuhleezi, inevitable and 10 others like this.
  19. I'm glad that even with some improvement, she still provides a reason for me to drag her.

inevitable and elektroxx like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.