Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom | Page 157 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. It's probably a video for a song currently on the record.

In other news, Him & I is #1 on Pop radio. Her becoming a radio darling is so odd.

Her last three singles' peaks on pop:
    #3 - Now Or Never
    #2 - Bad At Love
    #1 - Him & I

Jonathan27, Jacques, Rem and 5 others like this.
  2. I went to check in case I ended up exaggerating, but it really has been nearly 6 months between each video nn

Lander, inevitable, Rem and 7 others like this.
  3. endless fountain kingdom

Lander, Kuhleezi, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  4. We Hate Her Again

5. Oh, wait that means “Strangers” is after this. I’ll be checking in again in 6 months.

6. Alone is lowkey one of the best things she's ever done, so I'm here for it.

7. Same. It's the only video I've been waiting for and the only song I've been here for except for Bad At Love.

8. Alone is A+ but it's a bit of a weird single choice.

I just don't know WHY they're avoiding Strangers. It's such an obvious single. Catchy, fits in on radio, iconic video potential, etc. Ashley, sis...

9. Ironically, the aesthetic for Taylor's "Delicate" video is close to what I imagine for "Alone" when hearing it. Give me strutting through a bougie New York golden ballroom party, Ashley.

Petty Mayonnaise likes this.
  10. If they don't release Strangers after this i will literally riot. As @sexercise says it's screaming for a single release and iconic video.

slaybellz likes this.
  11. She already confirmed she filmed a video for “Strangers”. Main reason I think it’s coming next is because she says it’s the sequel to “Alone” as far as the album’s narrative goes.

soratami and Blob like this.
  12. Guy

Guy

Why do they keep choosing from the bottom five songs on the album to use as singles

13. You got lucky picking one of the other songs from this record I actually like a lot, sis. I'm still keeping my eye on you. #FreeStrangers

She got Stefflon and Big Sean on the remix, interesting.

14. Sis what the fuck is your top 5 then?

15. Guy

Guy

This is probably rhetorical, BUT
    100 Letters
    Heaven In Hiding
    Walls Could Talk
    Strangers
    Hopeless
    [​IMG]

16. There's no full song on the album that's bad besides Lie. Queen of providing a strong album.

17. I honestly think I've only listened to this album once all the way through.

I... don't really know what to do with that.

monsterboy and justFurio like this.
  18. Alone is a different side of Halsey, so I'm actually glad it's a single.
    However, Strangers should have been a single ages ago, but I'll take it for late summer. (at the rate this is going)

19. Not to put on my hat as #1 Halsey stan, but Alone really feels huge.

I'll honestly be shocked if it's not another Top 10 for her. It's radio candy. "Baby, as soon as you meet me, you'll wish that you never did" will be the cringey caption on instagram profiles everywhere. "I know you're dying to meeeeeet meee" is a moment.

I can see it getting strong airplay on every big radio format, especially with the remix

Halsey? Having A Big Pop Girl-Sized Campaign?
    More likely than you think.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.