Halsey - If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, May 24, 2021.

1. RMK

RMK

She's coming.

2. RMK

RMK

3. Yessss I’m so excited for this. I hope it leans into a more rock element that she’s dabbled in.

4. Ooh this is a great surprise, I kind of assumed she wouldn't be releasing anything for a while. The visuals are giving me hopeless fountain kingdom 2, and I'm definitely here for something like that.

D.Jay, nooniebao, tea and 1 other person like this.
  5. Ohhhhh I'm ready. I know she's going to serve. I didn't hate Manic but it was a bit underwhelming.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  6. Not her referencing one of my favorite paintings ever.

huntypoo likes this.
  7. Please be the pop-punk album

superultra, 4Roses, enjoy and 16 others like this.
  8. With Good 4 U smashing, now would be the perfect time for her to finally give us the rock album we deserve.
    [​IMG]

9. Oh I'm so excited for this. I didn't expect her to drop anything for a while with a little on the way, so I'm surprised but very ready for new music. Everything she's done since Nightmare has been solid for me and I ended up adoring Manic more than I ever thought I'd love a Halsey album, so this new era has the potential to fully cement me as a stan. I'm pretty much already there but I never know what to expect with Ms. Frangipane so we'll see.

Lila and spaceship like this.
  10. Wait if this is a pop-punk influenced record she's really about to put the last nail in my Skeptic Coffin

Verandi likes this.
  11. She really is Taylor's daughter

aux and nooniebao like this.
  12. Pop punk/rock or nothing.

slaybellz likes this.
  13. I’ve seen fans think it’s HFK live album. June 2nd is the 4th anniversary

Edit: H did something like this when they were going to announce Badlands live album.

14. Please be good.

spaceship and nooniebao like this.
  15. I mean, it’ll most likely be? Manic’s grown on me so much and I personally don’t think she has a bad album to her name.

enjoy, Aidan and spaceship like this.
  16. I don't know why she'd do a special release for a random year anniversary, I hope it's not

nooniebao, tea and Digital_Fossil like this.
  17. I can't see her teasing a live album as "LPIV" though?

18. I'm torn on whether I think it's a new album entirely or just the HFK live album. I do think it would be weird to tease a live version of an album that's been out for 4 years as a fourth LP, but I also thought there was more coming for the Badlands 5th anniversary (not that I was disappointed with the live album, I actually really love it) so I feel like it's not completely unrealistic? I feel like the tie-ins that fans found on the Badlands website would maybe make more sense for the HFK live album since the recordings are already done, she'd be able to tease it that far back because it's not new material.

Really hoping it's new music.

19. This tea.

you should be sad not smashing still doesn't sit right with my spirit, but if it means she's committing to more overt punk and/or rock influences all in the midst of her pregnancy then I suppose sacrifices must be made.

20. If Halsey delivers even a few tracks in the vein of Nightmare and Experiment on Me, we're in for an amazing record

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.