Halsey - If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Halsey - If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, May 24, 2021.

1. Congrats to Halsey! So happy it appears mom and baby are healthy!

I did finally get to watch the trailer and I’m honestly pretty excited! The song sounds great and I’m living for the excess! I can’t help it but I see so much of Lemonade in even just the trailer which I mean take notes from the greats!

Truce likes this.
  2. RJF

RJF

nn

strangekin and Bobbyrae like this.
  3. Sis it's been enough of an uphill battle just getting the forum girlies to stop dragging her at every turn let's try not to set up Miss Frangipane like this.

4. You can take the girl out of the Beyhive, but you actually can’t it’s a life long commitment. I did genuinely mean more as a compliment/statement on how world changing my Queen is

spaceship likes this.

5. Queen. I’m so happy for her!

6. The way I can't even think about "More" without tearing up

7. The tweets above are referring to this Allure tweet:

8. The vinyl listings from Amazon show the censored cover. Is it just Amazon censoring the nipple or are there going to be 2 covers? Asking for a friend

9. There is a censored cover, but I'm not sure which places are stocking it outside of Target and HMV

totalhate likes this.
  10. This sounds absolutely great. I am so ready for this album.

tea, Andy French, Mushroom and 17 others like this.
  11. I thought I was ready but I’m not

12. Her melodic metal era wheeeeew...

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  13. Fuck. This is even better than I could have imagined.

14. That snippet makes me want to play some motherfucking Quake.

Crisp X likes this.
  15. That snippet has me scared, shook, panicking. I’m so ready for her to venture into rock/metal territory.

16. The way we're finally going to get exactly what we asked for when Nightmare dropped...
    [​IMG]

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

This rollout is strange. We're 4 weeks away from the album and we still don't have a single.

18. I don't think we'll be getting any pre-album singles. Seems like the plan is to launch the entirety of the album with the movie.

Mr.Arroz, Wishlight, Jacques and 8 others like this.
  19. The way she would've overexplained this multiple times just three years ago and this time she's strictly releasing big promo items in the lead up is maybe the most exciting element of this release for me.

tea, Mr.Arroz, Sail On and 17 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.